Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Double-page supporter
I'm more surprised by the fact that there hasn't been any real competition up till now
29 chapters in and there hasn't really been any actual competition between the girls which just feels off compared to the chapters prior to the new girl's debut/introduction
I can't really rate it yet because I haven't seen how the author's gonna handle certain cliches and/or certain plot holes

For those who want to read it, go ahead, it's very much enjoyable because of how the MC accumulates his harem and how well they put in the character dynamics between each other. Give it a try, it's not a bland story.
Though slight warning:
They don't censor the nipples in certain scenes

Dex-chan lover
Still don't get the complaints about the new girl when all of the other girls are literal trash as well. I thought people read this for Hanako or the beta self insert MC if anything.

I think the beginning was great in terms of being a Harem manga but..... I feel like the heat got cranked lower to allow the girls to just kinda stay in their position as the author adds more girls which honestly kinda sucks because I wish they’d just focus on the big 3 and possibly the childhood friend (it’s really a coin toss as to wether she should stay or not but....). Regardless it might pick up, it may not who knows. It’s got some great material in case you aren’t up for going those 6 digit numbers.

I don't like the fact that this type of manga is the shit I like. I don't say it's garbage but I shouldn't like it that much.

If people can't handle this manga, then I can't imagine how they'd react to older ecchi manga that were so abundant in the past

Dex-chan lover
Another manga in which other girls has no chance from chapter one, fun first 5 chapters

Fuck me I'm getting tired of this weak pussy MC who just falls over and almost accidentally fucks a girl. I dont know how long it is but I'm not sure how much more I can take, which sucks cause I really like the main gyaru girl, she's cute. Wrap this shit up

Users who are viewing this thread