Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Plot started out kinda unique but turned into the same old pathetic MC who gets walked on, bullied and abused by women with no repercussions from anyone and the MC treats them very well anyways. Writer is uncreative and the manga gets to the point where it writes itself.

Any efforts by MC are appreciated with mere lip service while he endures constant abuse yet the girls mentally judge him for not being able to be romantically confident to the very girls who bullied him and broke his self esteem in the first place. I don't even know why or how the author decided putting his original bullies into his "harem" would make any sense.

Oh and FYI the romantic pace is slow as molasses, the author keeps using stupid "oops I fell into your breasts or crotch by magical accident, and oh no the FMC showed up for a misunderstanding causing jealousy and frustration" constantly.

Tldr: femdom-lite edition manga with loads of bullying and abuse to a weak mc.

This manga was getting new chapters every week. Its been 11 days since the last release. Any reason for the delay?

Dex-chan lover
all weekly magazines usually have two double issues (i.e. two weeks break) during the christmas/new year's season, no?

its not bad but its not worth reading. a waste of time. id rather read domestic girlfriend because at least it doesnt have bad art

Thank you for this chapter and making it before Christmas. Have a Happy Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Aggregator gang
If you've read one school life, slice of life harem then you've read them all. Story starts off irritating with the usual, generic, weak, MC. The goody, good, guy. Yes, I'm aware there's some relevance for this in current Japanese culture and the whole herbivore men thing, but yeah, for the first few chapters if you don't like annoying "nakama no jutsu" type characters then I'd suggest you steer away because that's pretty much MC, just not dialed up to Super High Tier Shounen levels. You still get the quick to forgive and all that stuff for things most people would be weary of someone about if said person did it once.

Aside from that, there are other elements of the story that are interesting, again, nothing alarmingly new, just interesting and fun.

Top tier trash, that's the best way to describe this manga. It's mediocre, cliche, and full of fanservice. But, you will get hooked and want for more. Good read to killing time and evading real life

Users who are viewing this thread