Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

How I wish my girlfriend could be this manly... My tomboyish fetish is unfulfilled. Well, I guess it's fine.

Typical romcom harem manga, the only thing that makes this stand out is the all-girls-are-delinquents gimmick, but it's not bad. The art is good, the characters are competently written, and the story isn't completely ludicrous. A fun read if you don't have much to do.

You'd think that one guy surrounded by 359 girls of various sizes would get used to seeing boobles everywhere he goes. But no, he has to be stuttering like mad

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually pretty good..
The plot makes sense as far as I've read and the characters are well written enough for me to care for them.
Even the main character, he may seem like your typical harem mc but he makes more sense them most of them. He can be a bit dense sometimes but it's understandable, he's in a tough situation which would stress the hell out of anybody in, but, he pulls trough with the help of the friends he makes along the way.
As far as I know he's just a teenager that has a dream to be better in his passion to then help his family with their business, and even though he is the only boy in the school he enrolls, he's not there for the whamen; I mean they're scary, I would be scared, I think I wouldn't even think twice to get the hell out after experiencing the things he did; Actually he's kinda there for the whamen.. but that's only after some of them realize he's like, a human that only had the intention to study and didn't mean to bother anyone.

At the end of the day I'm just reading this for fun, and this manga is pretty fun, yes it is a harem manga with harem tropes but the characters are what keep me reading it and I hope they continue being themselves throughout the rest of the manga.

i just cant take another wimpy bitch boy MC, please just ntr him and end the series there.

Honestly the start of the manga was pretty cringey and the mc was kind of a wimp (but atleast he was conscious of it) but every chapter all the characters are much more likable compared to their previous selves. I was expecting just a shitty harem, which it probably kind of is, but at the very least it's very enjoyable and the pacing is really good compared to other romcoms/harem.

Double-page supporter
My only problem with this series is the mc. Replace this mc with kazuma from konosuba or rimuru from isekai slime and you have a decent story. How do you go to an all girls school once it became co-ed and you are uncomfortable around women. that plot point is so over done and irritating. A better mc would be that mc from that 4 koma high school series about the student council at a formerly all girls school.https://mangadex.org/title/1597/seitokai-yakuindomo

At least the MC isn't dense lol people have been spoiled by the writing of better MCs than this one it seems

This is a harem and it's actually good and entertaining to read? It's been years.

Actually this make me disappointed. The author just focus on 1 caracter and if the other caracter have their story line, that always kuzuhana will be appears. I think author when make a new chapter just make a new caracter then throw it in garbage can

Dex-chan lover
They had a good thing going, then they threw in this crossdressing chapter and sort of ruined the flow.

Of course there was going to be a terrible crossdressing chapter I was a fool to think this manga would be intelligent enough to not do a terrible crossdressing chapter god dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread