Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Bouquet

Supporter
This is a great series, very colorful (even though I find some stuff to be too on the nose).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Shishio and Hanao for keeping the baka alive, and thank you translator group for spreading his story.

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga There are cases where gay men marry women due to societal pressure, but make no mistake, this is not a happily ever after. Shishio settling down with a woman he is incapable of viewing romantically would make it a tragedy.

Wow. I started this for the fluff but this has some of the best characters writting that I can remember in a manga.

I really like this manga.

But I really hope that the author gives the sister someone without pulling it from a hat.

I'm constantly surprised by the emotional depth of a manga that I expected to just be another mediocre romcom with a slightly insensitive gimmick of a blind girl.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? this guy was gay the whole time ?

Damn lol i dont really care or anything but you know just kinda jumped outta nowhere, wish him the best.

Better luck next time sis, again lol.

Double-page supporter
This manga keeps exceeding my expectations. And to think that was Hanao back then.

maxresdefault.jpg

chapter: all about shishio's problems and history, and accepting that the one he has feelings for for years cannot love him back the same way he does

everyone in the comments: rip onee-san, woman won't ever get the dick of a man she met for five minutes

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was sweet was fuck, but now it's time for memes...
Shisho: [Gets kicked in the nuts]
Narrator: [Shisho, on that day, had a CBT fetish awaken within him...]

Morio: I don't dislike Shisho...He's like a father to me.
Shisho, to Yukiko: Your boyfriend calls me daddy too

(Not gonna lie, I legitimately thought his mom was his girlfriend for a second and it was lavender-marriage kinda thing...Which would have been interesting, but it's funny in hindsight)

Post-Epilogue:
WAIT THAT WAS HANAO!? WHAT THE FUUCCCC--

Also, in the immortal words of Ronnie James Dio...
He was just eighteen and in-between
A lady and a man
His daddy's girl in momma's world
That was when he ran
You know the word confused has been abused
But that's just what he was
And then the spark inside the dark
The answer came because it said
You can go away
You can leave here
You can be invisible

damn it's been a LONG while since I teared up reading a manga
what the hell haha

Double-page supporter
@WIRESELF
the bakery was a Christian bakery, of course they would reject them even though it would be better to just bake the cake. The guy just isn't slimy and has a set of morals. I thought private businesses had the right to refuse service to anyone. It's funny you end your comment with an implication of me to be more open minded despite that being a catch 22. You're not even open minded enough to let those with different values do as they please. I know I don't. You disingenuously glossed over this like your kind gloss over the hard facts regarding homosexuality and sexual abuse. como no mames we 🤡

We all have biases, you can not truly have an open mind.

Users who are viewing this thread