Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 35 - Bouquet

Dex-chan lover
Wow. It wasn't just a joke. The author really assumed his gay character. And not in a bad or forced way. No, it's actually good writting, going well with the establishing story, and pretty touching! I'm... wow.

This is so fucking rare to see that kind of writting, i'm really happy. Damn, this manga is good!

(Also, now I want an arc about Hanao. He's underused at the moment, and the fact that he's watching over others way more than people think could make a pretty cool story!)

Dex-chan lover
This is easily the best chapter in the entire manga thus far. Superb character writing.

Double-page supporter
I'm not againts homosexual relationships, i don't care about the people's sexual orientation. But i do really hate the way they express their thoughts/ideas (forcing their ideals on and off the streets, self-expresing their sexual orientations radically one way or another)...
But this manga is the best, without forcing, all completely natural, everyone with a motive. I didn't knew this manga will turn this way but i'm even glad, i don't feel nothing unnecessary like other stories. Truly the best.

Somehow him being oblivious about the flower language makes this even more hilarious.
I hope bro finds himself someone nice, too bad for Onee-chan.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously thought this was just going to be a another dumb manga about a delinquent and a visually impaired girl and nothing more.

The development in this is amazing

Dex-chan lover
i suspected him to be gay but was still shocked when he said it lol

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is unexpectedly deep. And in Japan, too.

Double-page supporter
A slim Hanao would be nice for character development.
Y'all do understand there are gay people who still marry women and procreate? Just because he is aware does not mean he will get a boyfriend.
@GarryError
En serio? No entiendo como estas paginas pueden hacer alguien llorar. Obvio las mangas tragicos tienen unas situaciones que hacen uno llorar.

Users who are viewing this thread