Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 54 - Sky ②

Dex-chan lover
I already foressee how this will go

tumblr_osar5ee5eF1tkb2p0o1_500.gifv

This guys needs a lot of therapy. Like a lot a lot. It’s played nicely on this manga, but there are huge problems with people like this in real life that think hurting others is a show of love. Pretty scary too.
Also, that company needs to be investigated if employees are being intentionally harmed by superiors.

It looks exactly like those cringy religious videos about some guy doing a bad action and life "god" ends up punishing him. He realize in 10 seconds that what he did was bad and become a good christian. Gosh i hate those overly simplistic representations of life.

Dex-chan lover
This guy needs help. (He needs to pay but he also needs help !)

Dex-chan lover
@U235
It looks exactly like those cringy religious videos about some guy doing a bad action and life "god" ends up punishing him. He realize in 10 seconds that what he did was bad and become a good christian. Gosh i hate those overly simplistic representations of life.
This isn't "God" punishing him though; it's just other people informing him on why his actions were wrong. Even in real life, just hearing someone else's side to a story can instantly change your own perspective.

I wouldn't say this is overly simplistic in the least. Daichi's reasoning was explained. Whether or not the readers like his reasoning is a separate matter.

He still deserves to be in jail for what he did, regardless of his circumstances and his wanting to atone.

He still deserves go to the jail, atone what he did and with the crew be a better person
What a shit live but that dont forgive what he did to Sora

"Jail"? You guys need to chill. Yeah, what he did was really fucked up and there absolutely should be consequence, but jail? That's like several steps too far. Apologize for sure, maybe pay a fine, and definitely get therapy.

Dex-chan lover
honestly as someone with autism I could not live in japan they're too collectivist and expect you to pay attention to every small detail socially which to me is basically mind reading

Double-page supporter
@EminentLine He harassed someone, so a crime, and he hurt her, of course he's going to jail but he did his time should get help

Supporter
@EminentLine

i'd like to mention that Jail and Prison are two different things.
Jail is pretty short term, and putting someone in jail for a few days for assault (which is what he did) is pretty much basic stuff.
Prison is the more long term holding, where people with longer sentences stay.

Users who are viewing this thread