Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru

thanks for the update. I really like how you put out the whole mini-arc in one go. It stops us from being left on huge cliffhangers all the time, and I can leave satisfied every time.

Dex-chan lover
In all honesty, I was expecting them to laugh at and abuse the sight impaired.

But maybe I underestimated Japanese people

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't sure what to expect of this but it is great, do give it a try, random reader passing by

Well crap I wanted to rate it a 10 because of how good the last few chapters were... but I've already rated it a 10.

Somebody else please rate it a 10 in my stead.

Group Leader
This manga is really good. It's not just something which only tells about a love story between two people but also about how the society of this era really acts and behaves like. No offense over here, though I have to say, this is definetely a manga to give a try to!

Vey wholesome romcom. Does get a bit preachy at some points but it doesn't subtract from enjoyment. Definitely recommend

finally some good fucking manga and not some slut bitch cuck manga that i found by some idiot who recommend me that stuff

Finished catching up to the translations and I really want to recommend this manga, I expected wholesome comedy and it delivered that and way more, I love how this work handles the characters and gives a lot of good emotional moments with their personal struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread