Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - What? I'm the one who's nervous?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the cuties wwould still happily lend him a hand even without magic in him

Contributor
@Mangareader15 Well, if I told you that I came from Saturn, but look and act like a human, you would assume that I would have all the characteristics of a human. Same logic, since he seems to be like them and also can see spirits and form spiritual contracts, one would assume he has magic as well?

Dex-chan lover
Until something conclusive comes in, I'm inclined to believe that his high number of spirit contracts, is making it difficult to use his massive reservoir of magic. In the story "I'm Back in the Other World!?" the mc couldn't use magic until she got a magic seal placed on her, to help focus her power. So maybe he can use it while holding that rock.

Dex-chan lover
nah, no possible. I think that he has so much magic that the stone can't drain him, and he is a jankee so he can't understand the concept of magic that's why he can't use it yet..

10 pages of useless "This guy is trying to trick us. I'm not going to explain my self." > "No I'm not, I'm not an enemy. " > Repeat dialog in a monthly release manga. I hope the series really picks up the pace soon.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of him not having magic. Hes tough enough already. Of course, now he has a tool used to extract magic from someone and give it to the user...

I mean his name is literally "Manai Zero" which is one letter away from Mana Zero. This was obvious from the beginning.

MC - "ahh...i see, I dont want them to hate me"

MC (About them) - "OH ITS ON YOU B*****"

lol

What the fuck? Then what was the point of that god giving him the skill of being beloved by spirits when he doesn't even have any magic in the first place? Author what the hell are you thinking? This shit confusing as fuck bruv.

I'm sorry but I'm pissed right now so ill go on a rant. Don't click the tag if you don't want to hear me complain.
I hate that motherfucking knight sister bitch. She fuckin hit someone for no fucking reason, her personality is trash she won't listen, and all and all shes just like that one know it all bitch that doesn't listen to a fuckin word anyone says, is super stuck up, thinks she's superior to everyone, and on top of that is super fucking stubborn, and the only way to get a single fuckin point is to fuckin beat her up until she stops talking, fucking torture her, and kill her friends and family (Not that she has any friends, or family that likes her.)

I'm getting so pissed at her that I don't think I'll be able to read one of the better isekais just because she's in it.
I didn't want to drop this but I just can't read it. If she gets better please respond to this comment and tell me what chapter it is.

Aggregator gang
@SparkShadow: To answer your question:
Amaris is only like this because she's highly suspicious and distrustful of Zero. She at first believes Zero could be an enemy which is why she treats him so badly. Later chapters show she's still hot-headed and something of a battle maniac, but she's more friendly with him, even implying she might have a crush on him. Also, her being stuck up and acting superior? She's the first princess of the kingdom. That's just how it is. Grace was more humble but even she expected Zero to prostrate before her and beg forgiveness for finding out.

I won't say what chapter it is but it's after a small gap where they part ways. There's only a few more chapters until that happens. Whether she's still tolerable to you after that or not is up in the air though.

@TwilightFaze ok thanks Ill check that out and hopefully I can tolerate her ( I can tolerate almost everything but I wonder why I can't tolerate her? it's weird.) But seriously thank you now I can read this again.

Double-page supporter
If not for the MC & the cute spirits I'd have dropped this manga. The two girls are too much. too much disrespect. Even Gusu-kou at first didn't trust him, but because he helped her to get a spirit & talked about his origin, she began to change. I hate these two bimbos & especially the first princess. She's absolute trash.

Being the first princess doesn't give her permission to HIT PEOPLE AFTER THEY CONFESSED ABOUT THEIR CURCUMSTANCES. She had the audacity to even say he lied? He freaking helped them to subjugate the lizardmen & she still HIT him? Being a woman & a princess doesn't excuse her abusive behaviour. She can grow old unmarried all I care. It's even more shitty because being the first princess, SHE DIDN'T LEARN ETIQUETTE.

I have read some works before when the MC gave back what bitchy female characters did to them. If only this guy punched her back. An eye for an eye, right? But no, he's gentle to girls, even abusive ones. But perhaps that's why he's the MC in this manga. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, let's be devil's advocate here.

We have Zero, who appeared in perfect time to help a low self-esteem handicapped airhead who hides his abilities that may be abused and acting suspicious.

Then there's a group that thinks spirits are opressed and have ability to put anyone in a coma by touching a stone.

Rationality, he might be an assassin that worked himself into highest group circle of nobility to take out the kingdom.

She might be hothead but he is suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread