Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - We're Heading South

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
338
Well that separation from the main girl didn't last. It probably wont be long until the sis-con and the maid catch up with these two. I hope that's not the case, the sis-con irritates me to no end.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
928
@jazz9 @sakaiy it’s not pointless unless that POS sister shows up again CANT STAND HER. I will totally drop if she shows up again for more than a chapter. Unless someone can promise she gets murdered. Then I’ll put up with her nonsense until then.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
538
ugh I was really hoping the reunion wasn't so soon. Here I was thinking they would go off the very well paved road of clique but nope guess I'm the idiot for thinking this manga was special. Although its still to early to tell what they actually plan to do by having princess tagging along and for how long.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
707
"Gusu-kou" likes the MC for no apparent reason and follows him just because she feels like it.
I get the feeling that "Gusu-kou" is also a "spirit".
Yes, definitely! She must be the "Great Spirit of Airheadedness".
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
779
I too was hoping for him to meet a new cast of characters, excluding her in particular, but. . .

That headpat scene at the end.


hnnnghhh

HNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top