Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno if this count as spoiler or not but just to be safe:
1. afaik Camilla is implied to be (somewhat?) okama? So biologically is male but prefers to be referred as a woman. That doesn't stop her from
crushing on Jill or sometimes going ooc and speaking like man (Sieg) tho.
but then again I'm not native Japanese speaker so that's just how I understand it.

2. Sophia won't be Hades harem, sadly. But she succeeded the Duke's position and also become Jill's etiquette tutor. The love triangle was resolved in a peaceful manner as Sophia willingly took a step back and all three have friendly relationship with each other.

3. The Duke deserves to die and death shall he be granted with, twice.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga and I love that trans rep but the age gap between the leads still makes me a bit squeamish. Like yeah there's a story reason but he could've been younger or something idk

this has nothing to do with the chapter but i just saw the incest tag??? can someone please explain?

nvm i forgot it was the glasses boy and his sister,,

Eh, looking at the currently available LN translation over on NovelUpdates, the use of "real name" over there kinda feels like it does imply a trans identity? Jill internally refers to Camilia as a woman after all, which wouldn't make that much sense to me unless Camilia did identify as such rather than just be a drag queen. So this translation swapping that out for "dead name" feels okay to me. Can't read a lick of Japanese, so can't judge the original text myself.

Oh! actual trans woman representation with out making a joke out of her

She seems really cool!!! I hope the author continues to treat her with respect!

Thank you so much for the scanlation

Double-page supporter
This story looks more decent than the other same genre manga. The fmc is not too annoying and too "uwu" or "kyun" with love and shit. They don't make women looks weak and has to always depend on the male lead. The FMC in here was a commander on the battlefield with lots of experience in battle which is also interesting enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Sophia, so precious. This child must be protected.

And oh, a transwoman thats not a flamboyant okama? Huh, thats rare.

How does the emperor occasionally show a smart side of him, then flips back to being socially stupid

Dex-chan lover
@RalekTheOne
He went through his formative years with books and a weird dragon god as his only source of companionship. So, general intelligence 10, emotional intelligence 0.

Dex-chan lover
Sophia is pretty easy to talk to when she isn't talking to a love rival it seems and can her father be more of a dick, girls had it rough so far

Jill! Yay, I’m so happy that she gets to meet her old friends in this version of her life too! Although, this dragon emperor.... ugh.

Yo, how bout some fukin represenTATION up in this bitch?

Hopefuly it isn't cringe; given how everything else has been so far i got high expectations

Fed-Kun's army
....yeah, Hades is actually scary. I forgot that because he's such a derp when it comes to Jill.

Users who are viewing this thread