Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

@zz2000 But that doesn’t really excuse his feelings for her, that seems to have develop. I mean from his point of view shes a young child, and he isn’t aware she’s actually mentally 16 in which case would make a bit more sense if instead of finding her cute in a traditional sense he becomes emotionally in love with her. Does that make sense?

Dex-chan lover
@Mongri I get what you are saying. In this case, only the author can properly answer the question of why she wanted to write an age-gap romance to start with.

TRANS RIGHTS!!!!! 🏳️‍⚧️ I AM ABSOLUTLEY, COMPLETELY, UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH CAMILLA AND THIS STORY OMGGGGG ❤️❤️❤️

Yoooooo is Camilla trans? That's pretty cool they put her in here
I love this manga even more

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting that the TL uses the word deadname, since it's a very recent term (early 2010's iirc) that's being applied to a medieval fantasy setting. Personally I dont think it fits with the story's culture, but if it truly is the closest term to use then maybe there's something to it.

Love that there's a trans character in this series!!! And I'm so glad our heroine is getting all of her friends back! I'm just so happy and excited for the next update ;;n;;

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering what was the original word, because deadname is a western term and strongly doubt a mangaka would have used it.
I did see characters like this in other stories annoyed in the same way when their real name is brought up but can't recall what they said, after all is not a super common thing in manga, thankfully.

Dex-chan lover
cant get over this dude simpin for a (physically) 10 yearold lmfao. Kinda nasty cant rlly see it any other way- she gotta like, at least clear up some misconceptions here or smthn lol

Users who are viewing this thread