Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu

Dex-chan lover
I'm sold.
The uppercut that concludes chapter 3 definitely nailed it.

@Singingbun
The problem is not the age gap. Couples with a 9-10 years difference is not that rare or immoral. The problem is the girl's current age.
As long as they don't "act" on it for the next 8 years, it's not so different from an actual political marriage where the betrothal is sometimes decided even before the children are born.
Here, they both decided on it for their own personal reasons that seem to have nothing to do with love.

I like the story but it keeps hinting about her ‘unstable soul’ or ‘real body’. Will we be able to see her switch to her previous life’s body when she was 16 or will she just continue growing?

Wait a minute, someone explain that incest tag 😂

Edit: thanks to Asteriskll for clarifying. So it’s the side characters who put that tag there lol

question
what goddess's holy spear would choose an incestus bastard with 0 appeal as his wielder ?
is there actualy a goddess of bad taste?

also how come our fmc is even in her childform strong enough to hurl a boat around without a foothold

ok so i love the idea, i love the premise, the characters are funny, and the art is great, BUT NOT THAT FUCKING AGE GAP!! AT THAT AGE TOO??? if you know that golden rule of “divide your age in half and add 7 and thats the youngest you should probably date” this wildly ignores that. what gets me is that this age gap wouldn’t be as big of a problem if they were fully grown, BUT SHES 10 AND HES FUCKING 19. the pedophelia is unnecessary, oh its just so unnecessary and uncomfortable and sours the story so badly. I dont care if she was reborn, everybody around her doesn’t know and truly believe she’s 10. icky.

I am loving this so much. The interactions between the two lead characters is literally so great. I can't wait for more chapters to come out. Also while the age gap seems like a lot, for now they are just fiancés. I've seen wider age gaps in real life so this really doesn't bother me. My grandparents had a 12 year age gap and a few of aunts and uncles have a 5 to 9 year age gap. Really as long as their relationship develops wholesomely I can't really complain.

This chapter's last pages had me rolling lol. Thanks for the hardwork, translators! Looking forward to this! (And I really really liked the other series this duo did.)

The sexual innuendos are great along with the art! TY translation team for this gem. I'm not sure if this manga can even get better.

Dex-chan lover
The heroine and male lead interaction is really funny. good thing this is leaning more toward rom-com and the joke mostly good. since if not this will turn uncomfortable really fast.

@sweaterhoe but in ch.2
it seems the MC and his dragon can see her soul which is her 16 yo form. so at least the mc already suspect theres more to the heroine than just some simple little kid.
but i do hope there will be some kind of time skip sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread