Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 47.1 - Dark History

Dex-chan lover
that must be embarrassing.

i wonder if this gonna get animated someday. just please don't make it like how nowadays anime is made (skip so many plots and details just to rush and catch up with the story)
Seriously this one is among the top pick fantasy isekai(?) for me,
if all the trash tier OP/CHEAT get anime, why not this one?

Aggregator gang
that must be embarrassing.

i wonder if this gonna get animated someday. just please don't make it like how nowadays anime is made (skip so many plots and details just to rush and catch up with the story)
Anime company: Best we can give you is a 1 cour 12 episode speedrun.

Aggregator gang
I swear if Lufasu gonna date the isekai hero as part of his harem imma strangle the author because all of the yuri bait they gave us!
Lufasu isn't particularly interested in anyone romantically. Speaking of yuri bait, though, the official main heroine is Diina.

Dex-chan lover
Lufasu with a smug face "So isn't she Benet Cute when she's like this !?"
Tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
I thought Benetnasch was a puppet and broke free from the controls.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if Lufasu gonna date the isekai hero as part of his harem imma strangle the author because all of the yuri bait they gave us!
No, the author decided to ship him with Virgo. Like an entire half of the final volume is dedicated to the author performing mental gymnastics to shove them together, it was very hamfisted.

better not animate this.

look at how most of the Isekai Manga being adapted gets trashed. They dont give budget to low ranking ones like this.
This would be such a waste like Death March and Srank Daughter

Dex-chan lover
like someone said above the isekaied hero shipped by author with Virgo, even when he already back to Japan they going on date in japan, but for some reason the higher power always have way to disturb when he tried to confess to virgo, if i wrong one of them after date in japan when He tried to confess some random Cthulhu(yeah Cthulhu) that get send flying some chapter ago end up landed beside them spoiling the mood

Dex-chan lover
You're right about all of this being previously established, never a bad idea to be on the safe side though
Thank for the confirmation. I read the WN a couple years ago when this went on hiatus. Between the hiatus and the slow progress since it came back, it's hard to tell where we are in the story sometimes.

Aggregator gang
Seriously this one is among the top pick fantasy isekai(?) for me,
if all the trash tier OP/CHEAT get anime, why not this one?
Because this one doesn't have a dull mentally retarded harem MC so anime watcher can't self insert...
That's not even me trying to be sarcastic. It's literally one of the main reasons how Anime Studios pick the next manga they want to animate...

Dex-chan lover
Because this one doesn't have a dull mentally retarded harem MC so anime watcher can't self insert...
That's not even me trying to be sarcastic. It's literally one of the main reasons how Anime Studios pick the next manga they want to animate..
agree on your point, anime studio are too lazy to adapt good fantasy setting, TEMPLATE isekai did not require talent team.

All the OP MC just for the sake of being OP and get Girls are freaking everywhere and even have the same look.

Users who are viewing this thread