Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Spy

Dex-chan lover
Diina's goal and plan seems cobbled together at best. I don't think she was able to articulate it fully since she was called out too soon.
I mean, shes 100% fucking with the Demons. She killed Mars and played Jupiter. So the idea of, "I'm only here to make both sides kill themselves" seems half baked. And, as well, why wouldn't she be more ecstatic to see another "player"?

I'm aware of what she really is from past spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
the think is... Lufasu have so much will and courage because her deep and develop back ground story. And the man who posses her have many experience from the game, and it merge with lufasu experience... and btw, how memory manipulation will work in a game anyway?? just asking

wait wait wait what would be the point of saying look at my stats if you previously said you could hide/change them...? who would believe you? ?

also was he/she there for the 200 years before her whole, you know time warp? if so poor dude

Aggregator gang
So much in this chapter, Diina turning out to be a former player, her memory manipulation, the fight vs diina and that end, the epic saitama-esque moment!
That breakdown at the end, now i wonder how this will turn out(i doubt she will get killed)

Dex-chan lover
btw.. when i read this chapter..
i keep wondering... did dina also a dude? irl?? XD

@goddinrai you're right I forgot about the last two points. The first point definitely got my attention though, I wasn't really surprised by the reveal but I just didn't put it together.
I blame reading too many Isekai, turning my brain to mush.

Jet

Very strange chapter. Why didn't they unite to find a way back to their world somehow? And Lufasu is going to just tame her (I assume it was a guy irl, but they are trans or someth, so don't care lol) after all this, it seems. Why not go for a kill?

I worked as a QA before, we find out own broken stuff, but when the game is released, that's when all hell breaks loose when it comes to balance since there are many things that basically never crossed our minds.

| this is very true if exploits were so easy to find why would you need game testers, and why would players still find some. well this is unless the creators keep a few.
V

Dex-chan lover
@Jet without spoiling anything, I'll just say that you should question EVERY assumption that the story has planted into you. Every. Single. Thing.

One KEY "fact" we know about Lufasu is false, and if you can figure it out, you can get the answers to your questions.

edit: rather than being a fact about Lufasu, I think the better way to put it is: "one of the KEY premises presented as a 'fact' is false"

Dex-chan lover
@JaneJeon I have to agree, even with the spoilers I can't tell what is true and what isn't anymore. Are the spoilers wrong or is the plot just really weird and overly complicated, are the spoilers just trolls or are they real, wtf is going on?!?!

Dex-chan lover
@nanaya

No Lufasu SaitamaXAkuma'd the shit out of that Meteor nanaya

@twinklecake

she only used two punches at max so no Muda for her if it were a machine gun volley of punches yes Muda if not from Lufasu, or the Author then the translators

@JaneJeon

is it that Lufasu is actually the player?

Users who are viewing this thread