Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Spy

Dex-chan lover
Why did she keep her alive? No really. She fucking uses MINDMAGIC! MINDFUCK! You can't trust anything she is telling you. That one time in this chapter, when MC said, she isn't even mad at her, can she be so sure, that Venus didn't just use her brainwashing skill again? Who's going to believe the "I can manipulate memories, but it happens, that your awesome mind is to strong for that" BS?
At this point the MC can't even be sure anymore, that a place like "Earth" and computers are even existing. It might just be something Venus came up with to brainwash her into believing, she's a dude from another reality, while she indeed is the real deal, and that there is the only real reality.

That's the bad thing about mindfuck magic in stories. If you use it without giving really STRONG restrictions it's a story destroying ability and the story falls apart.

Dex-chan lover
i can understand wanting another person from your world, but a person who fucks with peoples memories really needs to just be killed immediately

Dex-chan lover
A new human, huh?

Did anyone else think "A leveled pokemon vs one that used rare candies" during her explanation?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger sounds more like the difference between just a regular pokemon at max level and one bred by those crazy competitive players with optimal IVs, EVs, nature and all that jazz

Dex-chan lover
@Drakan
While I do know wht you're talking about, I quit playing Pokemon games back in Gold and Silver. So rare candy leveling making a weaker monster than 'real' leveling was something that mattered in my personal experience.

I've always considered myself a semi-hardcore game player. I'm not a true no-lifer... but by no means a casual. And I've definitely felt this way after a few PVP encounters. I feel for Diina a bit there at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@NeoAcario Yeah, there have been so few games I can truly say I mastered when I played them on the reg. Jedi outcast, Jedi academy, Warthunder (just the planes) and bad company 2 mainly because I had 2000+ hours on those games. Thing is there are now no games that can enthrall me and war thunder was the last game while the spacing between each game I picked gets wider and wider too.

It seems really silly to me to not just kill her, or least distance yourself from her.

She can quite literally modify your memories and also those of your subordinates.>
Meaning for one she could take your subordinates for herself and for two if you're not careful she can change your memories as well.

Also, she's clearly bad

Users who are viewing this thread