Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Spy

Double-page supporter
Impossible!? That's a legendary martial art technique...Shoryuken!!!?

Dex-chan lover
@JaneJeon

I read all your spoilers and found them deeply disappointing in how incredibly, unnecessarily convoluted that whole plot is. I think I'm going to drop this now because I don't have the time or energy for so many ridiculous layers of twists. So thanks for saving me the effort of thinking about this series any further.

that's good and all, but .. can dina log out ? or is she stuck just like him ? I wonder about that ..
+200 years, meaning ? the last patch bring a new server => no high level, with a new storyline, with the defeated big boss summoned as a heroe by mistake ?
new patch + beta player => beta server, that's why there is no other player ? well, a lot of question, guess some answer will come with the next chapter .

Dex-chan lover
Diina: Are you kidding me...

*insert curb your enthusiasm theme here*

Well, Lufasu is raid boss, you need 7 level 1000 player as party to defeat her. A single player has no chance.

Fed-Kun's army
@Olfyz Not *just* 7 level 1000 players. The seven players who fought her together to take her down were the next best pvp players after Lafusu. So it'd take way more normal level 1000 players.

Users who are viewing this thread