Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
And nothing of value was lost from those who dropped it.

Good riddance.

Wow, you found the person you were looking for at the place where she's most likely to be? What a shock!
Seriously, this is so lame sometimes...

Double-page supporter
Oh fuck off.
There is literally no reason for her to go somewhere else when she hasn't had a single goddamn conversation with the hero who is clearly Japanese. Not to mention, that one thing? About the hero probably getting ganked the moment he steps outside the barrier? Has that problem just gone away for the sake of plot now?
Diina being super sketch yeah whatever, MC basically outright stated she used her memory manipulation again while they were talking with the whole "Hm? Does something not add up?" and then ignoring it bit so that's not at all surprising.

Side note, I always find it funny when people go "Shut up nobody cares" or something along those lines towards people saying their opinions in the comment section of something. Y'know, the place specifically for talking about your opinions on that thing. Like, it's always just as pointless a thing to do (if not more) as the opinion they're saying they don't care about.
Hell, this post I'm making right now about making posts about posts about opinions is pointless! It affects nothing! Embrace the pointlessness of the comment section!

Dex-chan lover
No necrocommenting, but Keansor's comment made me want to talk in the pointless commen section (lul).

Nice job pointing out that plot hole. Bruh. The MCs clearly japanese and you're not gonna interrogate his origins? Is he a player? Is he from a novelized version of the real world? Although the group was sent away, doesn't seem like she put up much of a fight in trying to go back and meet the hero.
The Hero getting ganked disappearing is, well, that makes sense IMO. The demon lord said himself his only "fears" are the goddess and Lufasa. Why he went to meet the hero in the first place then. IDK. Maybe because he thought Lufasa was going to see the hero? Should've been explained then. That's where that plot hole is IMO.
The chapter largely implies that Diina is, in fact, the goddess. With the gesture implying to "keep quiet" as she says the only one who could weaken Lufasa, is the goddess herself. Considering the fact that she was the one who brought Player Lufasa into that world in the first place, it shouldn't be surprising that she is aware of "player" existences and can thus, pose as one.

its interesting but im having a hard time figuring out the good guys and the bad guys like dina said my liege to the demon dude which shows her loyalty to him but the demon dude acts nice and tells the black wing about the goddess senario thing. so is dina still a bad guy someone please explain

I'm going to hell for laughing at that grandma dying because she choked on a piece of fruit

I know that this is something that is commonly said about manga/anime characters, but EVERYONE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME(their faces) .... I mean usually there is at least a little bit of difference in face shape/structure, or even just certain expressions that set one character apart from one another, but here?? Nope! It’s getting to the point that when Parthenos appeared I thought it was Dianne(or whatever her name is)... I mean... ugh

Dex-chan lover
-_- stop being salty that the entire plot wasn't spilled yall. it's both in universe and out, if the cat's out of the bag too early it's no good. also lufasu doesn't need to talk to sei about japan, she already knows about japan

-_- stop being salty that the entire plot wasn't spilled yall. it's both in universe and out, if the cat's out of the bag too early it's no good. also lufasu doesn't need to talk to sei about japan, she already knows about japan
but he don't know (s)he know.

By the way, the goddess's name is Alovenus while Diina's demon alias is Venus, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

Users who are viewing this thread