Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Pusuit

Dex-chan lover
Megrez, Mizar, Phecda, Duibhe, Alioth, and Merak. These are the names of the stars that made up the Ursa Major, but what’s Beltnash supposed to be?

Dex-chan lover
Demon King: No Problem
Goddess: Easy
Five Ancient Dragons: Okay... still doable
200+ year old poison Yandere: Shit, I’m scared

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. F in the chat for the redrawer, typesetter, and translator for that one page.

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of Sei, kind of ruined the pace and atmosphere the story had going.

what a smart (side character) MC! He actually tried to know more from what he heard! I want that to replace the usual level of intelligence mc have!

Dex-chan lover
First off, I applaud Lufasu's fortitude to not immediately turn and run like hell.

And second, I actually like this new Hero kid they summoned. He notices immediately that there's some shady stuff in what he's been told and wastes no time questioning what's really going on. It's much better than the usual shtick of the summoned hero immediately buying into whatever narrative he's fed and shutting everything else out.

Dex-chan lover
please let that be the influence of the goddess trying to take Lufasu out of the picture again and not Scorpio's true personality
You underestimate the nature of Scorpio... =/ Extreme jealousy and kinkyness are par for the course. Those are the worst aspects though.

Users who are viewing this thread