Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Pusuit

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki that is kind of funny as there have been times when mmos been exploited in somewhat to make the world easier. I remember There was an area in ROSE where butterflies were altered to give loads of exp. You had to run through water for a while and know how to get on the island where they were.

Fed-Kun's army
@JavelinJoe

Or maybe she knew what was happening and let it be. I mean. For all that Lufasu plus Heroes were lv1000, the Goddess still managed to defeat Lufasu fairly easy, just manipulating the emotions of the mortals. Maybe the Goddess was bored and let them level up to amuse herself and then when she got bored again or worried that they were getting to powerfull, then she acted to stop it.

Are LHT's translations and editing getting worse? They've never been great, but this chapter is pretty chock full of typos and grammatical errors.

This chapter can't decide if it's Lufas or Lufasu and Mafaal or Mafaalu.

Page 10: "There's no way I'll mistaken who I'll have to shoot..."

Page 17: "Even thought it was my actions..." Probably clearly meant to be 'though' or 'even though I thought' instead, but it still takes me out of the moment.

I know I don't mind waiting an extra day if it means someone can properly proofread something, and I'm sure most others would be fine with it as well.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Scorpius the yandere. I approve.

Also, that hero - I 100% approve of him and this thoughtful approach he's making.

@Crosonical
Proofreaders in general rarely do anything at all, much less LHT proofreaders. LHT by itself is a low-quality group, be it translators, typesetters, or whatever, so expecting anything beyond LQ releases from them is a pipe dream.

Damn I'll have to go back and read the chapter where the Hero appeared, I don't remember seeing any of the hero's teammate die. And yet this chapter mentions it.

Double-page supporter
We have already got a lot of cliche supproting character as 12star member.
So we already got a loli, an old man butler, an expresionless maid, a naive/pure young girl, a perverted masochist, and now an over-the-top-yandere-yuri. I wonder which is next? A rude tsundere maybe? Or gallant warrior with over the top moral? Though i must say i cant think character that can top this yuri yandere.

EDIT: really hope for a sarcastic character. Alwayd love that kind.

Dex-chan lover
Something I saw on the /r/manga sub got me thinking - Is Lufasa just an anagram of a Japanese pronunciation of Lucifer? Lufasa - Lusafa - Lucifer?

Aggregator gang
I’m at page 31, I salute whoever has to do typesetting and cleaning on this page !

*salute*

Humanity just needs to stop whining about the grind and shell 50 bucks for the experience booster. Jk

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax you need to recheck who that mention supposed to be sent to pal, as i didn't leave any comment on this thread yet.

btw i love this kind of author that managed to make such potentially underwhelming and boring character (the hero) into an interesting one

Users who are viewing this thread