Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
Daaaaaaaamn. Reading it from the light novel gave me some idea on how awesome this battle was. But I'm really happy to see them drawn! I'm sure this'll make it even better in my head when I re-read those chapters.

BTW, Benet is ultra bad ass.

Contributor
@Genoshock Spoiler Obvs
The LN nerds said it a few chapters back, that the current Lufasu is kinda a blend of MMC and Lufasu. So it's Lufasu who thinks she has MMCs memories, and she's just unlocking her own memories right now.

Double-page supporter
ah yes fucking start a fight with a pantie shot

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's the last minute power up trope where their "real power" comes back.... Partially...
Let me guess, either some time during the fight or at the end of it, Lufasu will lose that extra power and essentially go "back to sleep" isn't it.

@monkey123 As far as we know. Still possible to have happened in between chapters, though considering how much time they spend with everyone else... Not much alone time.

Group Leader
@monkey123 if you don’t mind a major spoiler to the series, and I do mean extremely extremely major, I read that apparently
the MC was originally Lufasu. When sealed, her soul was temporarily incarnated as a male in earth to hide her from that goddess. So, originally a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread