Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

i'm confused about what's going to happen to mc's mind. clearly, looking like lufasu is coming back, and while she doesn't seem mad, she probably has no plan of keeping mc "alive" they probably will fusion or some shit, wich is kinda creepy.
might not help that i have just read "
He Is A Magical Girl" wich is same creepy ass shit

@barajou
oh,that's kinda smart. make sense how she wasn't interested in her new body too. but how does the game fit in all of this?

Dex-chan lover
@Barajou
It's still strange because before it was only a game he played. And then Lufasu suddenly got 2 personalities? So uh like our beloved spider?

Those eyes... Ive seen them before

IaV4DZa_d.webp

Group Leader
@monkey123 @AHunter Even more major spoiler, again, seriously major spoiler to the questions and mysteries of this story
The world came first, as I understood it. The one who hid Lufasu’s soul as an earth man then made this game and influenced it so events would happen just as they really did in their home world so Lufasu would have basic knowledge of her history and who everyone is when she came back, even though her memories would be sealed. So the game is based on the world, not the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

When One Punch Angel finally takes you seriously

Benet is amazing, tells that third-rate screenwriter to fuck off. She's got everything she wants right in front of her.

Fed-Kun's army
Sooooo.... If you want to know...
That still isn't the MC highest level. Lol, she's way stronger than this.

Fed-Kun's army
Benet is best girl, precisely for this reason. She's the world's biggest tsundere but sticks by her values no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
15 level 200 classes, making her 3000? And that's only 70%? How the hell did the vampire injure her when she was only 1000?
And how many levels did the goddess give the heroes through her brainwashing?

Dex-chan lover
@Ahunter similar but I don't think its really the same situation
MC and Lufasu are 2 distinct personalities sharing the same body ALA jeckyll and hyde,
while "he is a magical girl" is 2 bodies affecting the same mind, Just when all that friendship is converted into love he's blinded from the desire to go back.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, this just escalated! And I guess the speculation that the real Lufasu had planned for whatever's going on with our original MC's ego taking up her body here were on the money.

Things are really ramping up here. You can tell with all those "serious" faces. I feel like the author is starting to rush the story.

Users who are viewing this thread