Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Lufasu may have been a guy at one point but so what, i reject my heterosexuality Goddess!

Dex-chan lover
How does it feels when your opponent pulls a Goku? Nevermind, pull a Goku yourself. Kai-ou-ken times four, m***ka.
Just don't take a page out of Freeeza's book and attempt to destroy a planet.

@Xaume As someone who has read ahead in the novels, don't worry. The story is definitely NOT being rushed.

Thanks for the chapter, and looking forward to more of this glorious absurdity.

P.S. How much HP was shaved off the moon do you guys think? :p

Jet

For those who wondered what's MC actual level, it's 4286 https://answers.everydaycalculation.com/percent-of-what-number/70-3000
Kinda lame how MC doesn't go all out, but must be a reason for that, I guess.
If Goddess is more powerful still, why can't she just kill Lufasu already and be done with it? Weird.
Also, miniskirts and massive boobs are inherent to epic battles this days, it seems. So militaristic xD.

Group Leader
@adarkcube582 That needs to be in spoiler tags! Not everyone wants spoilers.
Basically, yes. I read a bunch of novel spoilers. Lufasu had her soul hidden from the goddess in an earth man with her memories sealed off. So when it was returned to her original body (this one) she only had the guy’s memories, making her think she’s a dude from earth. But she really is Lufasu, which is why she gets memory flashes and is able to fight like she’s experienced, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@Jet I would think of it as, mc might accidentally destroy many things if she didn't limit her power all the time. I can kinda understand the reason for a level cap and having the demons there to keep it low in a bad way. Lufasu didn't even swing that hard and she nearly bifurcated the moon

Dex-chan lover
As fun i this moment is i just can't take my mind from the fact that they may have just destroyed an entire country because of her desire to fight because i have serious doubts that just the shockwave alone of that skill should wipe a chunk of the planet.

Mafalu slashed the moon just by swiping her blade (unless that is an illusion because this being a vampire country and all) and it did to Benet was cut a arm, this already was over the top, but this is just ridiculous after this fight i will need some time to cool down. At this point i think Mafalu could just nuke everyone and be done with it.

But if things continue to have the usual hijincks i can get behind, i do like to see people's reactions when the see Lufasu's power and now she just dialed things to 3000.

Dex-chan lover
> Instead of being annoyed by her, she catches my attention.
That tsundere kicked she did back there, i caught a glimpse of string laced pantsu with camel t*e.
Now, she was being a cute tsundere, not a villain.... geezzzz

> So level 3000 is 70% of her power. then
100% is around Lvl. 4285. This is crazy....
And her status would be doubled as well I presumed...

> MC's slash technique reaches the moon, this is insane...
Her slash was speed of light...

Dex-chan lover
@Jet @Liquidxlax I doubt she's limiting her strength intentionally. Remember that Lufasu is basically two people in one, the actual original Lufasu and the Isekai MC's personality which was imprinted on top of Lufasu by the goddess to basically seal her (I think he talks a bit about that during the Demon Lord encounter but it could've been a different time too). So I'm assuming he doesn't just act as a seal on her personality + ambitions but also as one on her stats, which is why when Benet knocked him out Original Lufasu's memories started to leak in and eventually she took over and regained her stats.

My money's on Isekai MC coming back to his senses or something after this and Lufasu's strength going back down, and being unable to access this power again without some kind of training or event that merges the two personalities more.

Goddess is probably just bound by one of those God plot points like "can't directly influence the world", which is why her plans to stop Lufasu have basically been just tinkering with peoples' souls (by powering up the heroes or by slapping Isekai Boy's soul on top of hers).

Dex-chan lover
I like Lucifer Lufasu when she is a girl again, how she suddenly becomes all sexy-like.

So, is this awakening permanent? Temporary? Will the sealed original personality go back to being sealed, or will she stay? Somebody spoil me.

Aggregator gang
maybe this is kind of battlefield we, citizen, will witness when america and china war and go all out...

Users who are viewing this thread