Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Collision

Dex-chan lover
Did Lufasu ever say she would punish anyone who got close to Virgo? I must have forgotten, because the hero remembers!
Side note: The art so far has been fine, but Nemean Lion is stunning.

Jet

Poor fella, losing to a woman and all. Well, game worlds work differently.

Fed-Kun's army
the story seems so disjointed with these small time jumps and skips

Dex-chan lover
There's overprotective, and then there's having him thrown out of a moving vehicle because SHE got too close.

Honestly, though. you would think the lion would have told the goddess to f off, considering how high his stupid pride was.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations!

I suppose pride would fit a lion perfectly, but it still makes you look ugly Leon. I'm wondering what Sagittarius is doing sitting at the back though...

Dex-chan lover
So he is not only a whiny little baby but he a stupid loser too, doest even have enough pride and thought to see he is being manipulated, Lufasu needs to put a collar on her pet cat.

Mama Bear Lufasu thought of everything... even if Virgo is literally too strong to anyone except the strongest in the world to do anything to her, and she older than the poor boy... and it was her that started.

Dex-chan lover
> Goddess: "Do you desire strength?"
Leon: "Shup up and hand it over..."

Our version
Goddess: "Do you desire RTX 3090ti?"
We: "Shup and take my money!!!!!"

Aggregator gang
Vampire princess rejected the Goddess's offer, but dumbshit lion went for it in an instant because he's just a dumbshit lion. Seriously, does anyone else ever get tired of characters being so obsessed with being the "strongest"? Not only is it just a boring personality type, it's deeply unrelatable. I've known a lot of ambitious and successful people from a lot of different backgrounds, but I've never met anyone so fixated on becoming the "most powerful" in their chosen field that nothing else matters to them.

Users who are viewing this thread