Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

I read binged the light novel up to 186.
Sort of spoilers
The plot is self aware about most of its weaknesses, yet it does not seem to care. You are just along for the ride. Also Parthenos log.

The Novel is better than the manga, even in illustration. The story actually has substance (its not vapid), and you only get glimpses of it in the manga.

At the point you're at... You are effectively "going up the first hill" on the rollercoaster.
In my personal opinion. It is dedicated to destroying video games, anime of reincarnation type, and similar light novels.

The brilliance of Lufasa knows no bounds. It was all a trick, a charade, arise ye liberated masses. ARISE-
Code:
bang
dragged out by CIA

briliant manga
I absolutely love how panels are depicted with decoration that suits each situation. It;s like I'm not reading a story but a tremendous epic that always comes first in fantasy settings in myth of creation.

wait so is diina bad or not bc it all points to her and that smile is the same one of that girl who is with the demons that said she would stall for 20 min maybe it is her and she stalled for 10 min

I enjoyed this manga so much I just bought the first two volumes of the LN. Looks like the official English translation for volume 3 won't be out until January next year.

To all of those who don't know the pink-haired girl in the cover is the daughter of the old lady that died she's the new recruited 12 heavenly stars in place of her mother I think its her mother or grandmother dunno

Fed-Kun's army
Mfw one of the most bad ass characters gets killed off in a matter of like 4 chapters. Feels fucking bad man. I just hope she isn't actually dead.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Really like the art, I think this series could easily translate to a fun, action packed anime.

I'm really glad that they are finally addressing how the MC is having a hard time differentiating themselves from Lusafa. Maybe it'll reveal there never was a difference and they are actually one in the same? Also was genuinely surprised she killed the vampire kid instead of finding a way to recruit them. It definately made things interesting since it seemed like the type of character they'd keep around.

Users who are viewing this thread