Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

@varrock1
You were just misreading it. Read the last sentence on my comment again. All of the She/herself there is referring to Diina.

Don't just skim over people's comment like that if you're going to correct them.

Aggregator gang
Well at this rate hope some other group pick this up, 2 months with no update and the group in question pick god knows how many manga they tl now currently and most of them are far from up to date.

Dex-chan lover
@Lolzers
Your question has been answered. 😉

Also, about the schedule, I asked the one in charge of it and it seems like the series accidentally got deleted on the list during one of the times he was fixing it. It should show back up on there pretty soon.

Also, Wolfypvp123, translator is working on ch.37 right now, so the wait shouldn't take too long.

@Zay-
What? Its genderbender!?
Wth i even forget about that. That background is useless & unnecessary at all.

I know that this is suppose to be a low tier Overload, but damn, how bad can the writting be here is amazing. This is all a sequence of tropes and Deus ex Machinas (there is really not much a problem using it, the problem is using it without criativity, like a break in expectatives or formulating it along a very justifiable plot), the personality of the MC is boring and contraditory, the dialogues are tiring (you can skip most of the talk without loss of context), bad villains (a good story must have a good villain), and overall, the plot is boring.

It amazes me how high the note this manga have.

One of the most unique and good isekai/tensei. I have watched a majority of the isekai/tensei manga but this manga is not the best but it is certainly one of the most unique and entertaining manga.

I like that this isn't ecchi harem trash like most isekai but why is he straight up asexual does the author not think lesbians exist.

Users who are viewing this thread