Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Dex-chan lover
Fluffy ram boy unlocked rage mode...
Also Happy New Year everybody.

so I've heard that this manga got torture, rape and ntr, is that true? because with all that positive reviews it has, I feel like it could be worth my time reading. but Im hesitent because I read from one review att mangakakalot that this got rape and ntr, and my heart is not good at handling that shit.

Idk why but i had this bookmarked and i just noticed now it was unbookmarked something weird happened

Now why did the Vampire princess girl have to die but we know this shithead Leo will probably be running with the group for the rest of the story? This is big bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@dilroopgill I'm not very far in the story but it seems he was pretty adverse to being turned into a girl so he probably was very straight, yes. Either way, he might not be into it and it might not be within the publications limits. Regardless, I think it's a... decent story without Yuri.

Good art, good story and very good characters(at least for me).There is one part I don't like in the whole thing. It's the fact
Benet or whatever was her name died too fast. I wish she had more "screen time".
If I ignore that I give 10/10.

The writer has been blessed with the longest arm in existence so they they may keep digging deeper and deeper for the asspull of a lifetime

Aggregator gang
Hope someone else pick this up, since even this isn't on the current tl group status list.

Users who are viewing this thread