Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Rip loli

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@jokerofwhite
Actually, I'm 100% sure
she is alive
, she said something about an unknown liquid in her mouth
(Elixir or better)
, plus when Lufasu said "that girl" she was clearly talking about her.

@Jzc136
I think they meant blood because she was so strong she had forgotten how her own blood tastes after not finding any opponents even near strong enough to make her bleed for 200~ years

isn’t dinna is the goddess? There’s too much clues/hints !! Even the hair etc...
?

I don't really like the "hey your first ally you met is a traitor/enemy siding with lucifer" trope so I dropped it. Anyone want to spoil me on what's going to happen to her? Is she really the silhouette from ch. 7? If not I'll continue this.

Anybody on the fence on whether you should read this, I promise it's worth your time. If you don't like the gender thing don't worry about it there is no real sexual or romantic component here. The gender switch is there to highlight a difference in identity and a sense of self.

Things you think are tropes get turned around to make for more interesting storylines and mysteries. Seriously didn't know if I would like this in the beginning but it's turned out to be one of my new favorites.

Ch. 30+ spoiler:
Aww man, I hope Benet comes back in some ways. I was looking forward to seeing her for a long time based on the cover, and it was kinda disappointing that the author had to kill her off within a few chapters.

@Am0or
This is just a theory of mine, but I think she's an avatar of the goddess that's gone rogue. Remember what Diina said in Ch 31, pg 27?

" A doll that moves on its own against the will of its master is just creepy. That's why they have to sneak around unnoticed."

I think this applies to the Demon Lord as well as herself. She's probably like Lufasa, the goddess' avatar merging with the soul of the test player.

Group Leader
the art is 6/10 and the plot is 8/10
pacing is 7/10 i guess

it's not amazing but it's worth the read

Users who are viewing this thread