Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

I don't usually read gender benders but this is an exception. This manga's execution is quite good. Can't wait for more!

Does anyone want to put a bet ? cause i bet that Dinna is actually Gemini in disguise..

Double-page supporter
@ryonaljama And for good reason, too. In fact, as you get further in the story, you'll see that
[it actually *isn't* GB]!

@Bool yup both Venus and dinna perhaps actually 1 person..remember her skill to teleport anywhere? just like Gemini ( saint saiya reference) shes both good and bad (hopefully good and she just trapping the demon to their dead)

So Diina is a Player Right? She has to be seeing as she knows what Photos are, or shes the goddess that summoned the MC at the Start.
Tough call cant wait for more

I REALLY hope that
Diina isn't Venus, I've been suspecting her since the beginning
and I want my expectations to be subverted.

That is a clear One Punchman reference.
Bit disappointed that she didn't incapacitated her with that hit, been a gamer for too long, when people gapclose on your mage, they don't need much to kill, but even with her holding back, it should have knocked her down.

Really? Going the OPM route? I was enjoying the twist up until that bit of tonal whiplash. Didn't ruin it for me, but felt out of place. Might just be my mood atm, though.

Users who are viewing this thread