Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

The translation does not remain consistent with Aries' gender and now it's doing the same with Libra. It's driving me a little crazy.

Not trying to be rude to the scanlators, but I just gotta say it. The translation of the first chapter is simply beyond awful. And thanks to that, I’m finding it extremely hard to get into this series. It’s full of just awkward phrasing and overall bad writing. I think I’ll pass on this and maybe check out the novel instead some other time.

Dex-chan lover
i know it was just a game for the player but how the hell did lufasu tame THAT monster?

Inconsistent titling for this series. It starts in romaji, switches to English, then switches back to romaji. The pure-English and pure-Japanese titles are already in the Alt Names section, so the main title should be pure-romaji: "Yasei no Rasu Basu ga Arawareta!"

Dex-chan lover
At long friggin' last, this break took forever, it's not good for my old dead heart author-san

Fed-Kun's army
What's with this series? The protagonist is just an oretsuee, but the actual story tugs on the heartstrings so hard it may actually rip them.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, this setting isn't anything new, but the execution and development is all pretty well-done.

As far as isekai goes, I'm quite impressed.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia making new isekai settings are incredibly easy when compared to maintaining a story. i've even seen some stories where its consistency failed (mostly chinese manhuas) and you end up with stuff like very irregular pacing and timejumps/FFWs. japanese mangas tend to slow down more than being too fast

I cannot help but feel... Unsettled at the "advisor" of Lufasu, she certainly seems quite suspicious...

EDIT:
Welp, seems like my feelings about Diina were quite spot on, didn't think she involved with the demons though.

Users who are viewing this thread