Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Exgate@ Dawnstar!
may as will just open a portal to the center of the sun while you're at it.

when you cant get enough of just one person isekai'ed, but 2 others too. this shit is lit.

can't wait for chapter 19 to get translated ^^ i wonder what is our mc experiencing right then.

Dex-chan lover
So MC keeps Draitor around because he really wants another player with him in this world of NPCs, but also because the MC probably isn't strong enough to resist the author's influence yet and Draitor is an employee of the company so he is there to help the scenario work. If he wants that human connection then he should have picked up the hero and started training him too... but maybe that's for later. I guess the Goddess (main author for the novelization system) doesn't want the "game" to end, because if MC killed off the last boss (who might be a GM or someone similar tasked with managing the demons but can't break out of the scenario himself) then the story ends, game over, we gotta write and release an expansion pack.

Fed-Kun's army
Delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom, the personification of feminine grace and also... a dude. Tall as a willow, slender as a reed, a dude. Radiant in shrine vestments, dude. The sun dips low in a rosy sky, cicadas buzz, is a dude.

Decent story. Only thing I don't like is
that he turns into a woman and has pratically no reaction later.
Also the pacing sucks. And I hoped
he would have Diina as his woman. Yuri banzai!

Ahh Chapter 20 really tell us alittle bit more about the world and also that crazy Scorpion :O now i'm waiting for Chapter 21 ^^

I have a feeling that Diina is the Goddess. Well at least the Goddess' Avatar. Remember how Lufasu felt that there was something wrong with Diina's reasoning even after she confessed to being Venus? Well maybe she isn't a "test gamer" but the Goddess in disguise. I mean isn't it strange that Diina is the only other "player"? Especially since Lufasu's player was intentionally called by the Goddess. So that leaves two options: The Goddess intentionally brought Diina into the game world for some reason or Diina IS the Goddess. This is also supported by her current double agency between Lufasu and The Demon King.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

@tonicwalter You're right it does sound really obvious but given the fact that Diina was already caught in one of her lies it's not. Well, we'll see I guess.

My feeling after a few chapters, that advisor girl is guilty. She must be either the mastermind or something else but definitely not an ally.

Everyone's bashing on my girl Dina 😤 My bias, best girl 😎 //fight me ahaha xD 😄

When will the translation of Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!? Already withdrew 21 and 22 head of.

Users who are viewing this thread