Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Cae

@Wreavant
That's largely the point actually, despite being an archetypical isekai protag, Lufasu is really trying to get some control over the whole situation. fair warning i haven't read the web novel, im going based on what other readers have spoiled and based on what we've seen. take it with a grain of salt

@undercurses Dina is
Not the real Lufasu, she was someone from certain village whom worship the goddess which one day was attack by Scorpius and was saved by Lufasu herself + what we already know from the current story is that she was also a double/triple spy for Lufasu as she stated in the early chapter "I will even become a demon if it's for Lufasu-sama"
i will spoil that much :3

I've thought this for a while but, the translators do realize that the seven heroes are named after the stars of the big dipper, right? Mizaal's name should be Mizar.

Dex-chan lover
Even at the latest chapter dinna is still oddly suspicious. But shes not a problem for now so i guess she is fine.
pretty sure that the hero is a key factor on defeating the goddess,he is just like the mc...a foreign entity that she can not control

If you guys still interested in the story and can't wait, manga chapter 26 = web novel chapter 70

Diina is annoying, and the author goes through WAY too much trouble to build up a fake plot that will just get discarded later. :v

looks good but i cant stand the Genderswap thing but to u all who can get over that enjoy the read

We used to have good Isekai like Escaflowne, Dunbine and El Hazard.
Mushoku Tensei brought it back with a modern take and set the bar high despite it's flaws (the manga highlighted the worst parts right at the start compared to the WN which didn't help).
Then countless clones trying to monopolize on it's success started coming in.
There's a few that break the mold of shit like Kumo, Kono Suba, Paladin and a few others.
When content has been so diluted to cater to a wider audience it's stuff like these that still make Isekai readable.

I expected the same old shit from reading the desctiption but I've been enjoying it so far.
A refreshing take on contemporary Isekai that plays on modern cliches and demolishes or reconstructs it while maintaining an interesting and coherent story.
While nothing original it's a breath of fresh air and it doesn't make me feel like I'm losing brain cells from reading it.

People seem to be so fixated on the sexual aspect of the gender bender. What impact in the story did it actually have? Even the MC dismisses it as nothing. Think instead of his/her mental state with the body takeover.
Can you not fap or self-insert to the MC so you hate it?

Fed-Kun's army
@konzolmeister I don't blame you for thinking this way but no, Genderbender is not supposed to be a tranny thing only. There are quite a few Genderbender/swap stories that are all about comedy and silly magical shenanigans, with no weird mentality swap due to magical sex change.

Aggregator gang
Dear lord, most shameless copycat series I have ever seen and thats saying something in the isekai genre. Literally Overlord but with the weird poorly executed generswap plot.

Changes like half way through into a just another generic troupey isekai that devolves fairly fast

Dex-chan lover
I get tired of all these genderswap stories that dont really pay attention to the gender swap after the first chapter... i mean its not really my genre to begin with, but if ur going to have it be a thing you should make it integral to the story

Users who are viewing this thread