Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t throw in memes like madlad if they aren’t in the original manga. It’s both disrespectful to the author and disingenuous to the readers.

This story in a nutshell
(1)-a game where the 'player' get isekai by the goddess
(2)-then the goddess send one more bland isekai character
(3)-the demon king that not wanted to act bad and probably a 'player' too

so we got 3 isekai plot being crammed inside 1 story that follow the protagonist (1) with her adventure to get back 12 of her pets ally

yep that is a good read if they update it regularly that it .

Fed-Kun's army
@chaser
1- The player's "mind" gets isekai-ed, but not by the Goddess. (By an elf dude who did it with a ritual spell that was made by the Goddess, but it wasn't cast by the Goddess. We still don't know if the Goddess or anyone else interfered with the ritual for the MC's mind and Ruphas' body to be summoned since the intended target of the ritual was to summon the hero.)
2- The hero dude also wasn't isekai-ed by the Goddess, and he isn't bland. (Summoned by the same elf dude as above.)
3- Nothing points toward the Demon King being a player so far.

this manga really hooked me and it got me to read the web novel in RAW. the story is really really good and has really good world and character building. you really come to love all the characters by the end of the story and theres some good plot twists that'll knock you off balance.

the only reason i didnt rate this 10/10 is because the manga is skipping or compressing some stuff from the WN, but otherwise its very faithful to the source material

@sancturil dont spoil the core story for people who havent read the WN.

also there's some big inaccuracies in what you said but to correct you would reveal the core underlying plot so i wont

Fed-Kun's army
@mimisan Why do you assume that I'm spoiling and then say that I'm not fully correct?
What I said was only based on information known by this point in the story, and I stand by it being the most correct based on the information at hand.
If anything, you're closer to spoiling than I am.
I too read the novel, though I haven't read the raw(I did look up some of the spoilers from the raw, but not all of them).
I follow the translation, so the last chapter I read was 105 (
currently in the Twelve Stars vs Leon fight which followed the Ruphas vs Benet fight
).
I do know that what I said wasn't 100% accurate, but that's only because of I didn't want to spoil
the secrets of the MC's mind
thing that gets revealed later on(later than where the novel translation is currently at).
You pointing out that there are inaccuracies in what I said only indicates to people that some things that I said are going to be reversed by some plot twist later on, thus making believe less in what they should think to be true at this point in the story. This is kind of a spoiler.
On the other hand, what I said isn't a spoiler at all since it's only based on what is known by that point in the story, and it's what I knew by that point before I learned about stuff revealed later on.

Fed-Kun's army
@mimisan Like I already said, it isn't a spoiler and it's just I I used to think about how things were back when I had first got to that point in the novel. It's an analysis of the info that came before, not a spoiler(not based on future info).

Fed-Kun's army
Gender bend without comedy? Does it actually have a point in the story other than author using a cute girl outside of harem/romance?

Cae

@Wreavant
kind of. The protagonist is being assimilated with his game character and he's becoming more and more like the game character, i guess you could say the less he acts like a male the more assimilated he's become.

d7s77j5-48f83a90-a019-488e-acc8-f2b868e4b39b.jpg

Aggregator gang
I'm curious who actually dina is. some say she's the goddess herself, or she's the game master, or even the creator story of game but different from the goddess, and some assume she's the real lufasu....
spoil me a bit pls

Fed-Kun's army
@Cae interesting, at least it that makes a lot more sense then most genderbender, but man I feel like that would be terrifying having your personality subtly change without your control

Users who are viewing this thread