Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - A Gentle Breeze

Dex-chan lover
Bro how could he not tell??
SHE DOESNT LOOK THAT DIFFERENT its just her neck got super long.... Then again her face changing technique must be really good since she didnt even recognize herself. Lololol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
So while she is lying there bleeding out and dying, he decides to touch her hair instead of attempting to save her...

what I comprehended from the raw was he won't be able to tell, but that's me not knowing any Korean and just looking at the pictures

What the fuck he doesn't recognize her??????

I hate when gender benders tropes are based on being unrecognizable if you have your hair up or down. 🙄

Btw the emperor knew her before she learned how to change her face. He knows how she really looks like.

@superkrza I used to think the same but honestly irl if someone I barely know changed their hair or their regular outfits, I wouldn't recognize them

wait she not only change her hair down or up but she use ki to change her appearance or not?
so, it’s not surprise if he can’t remember

Based on my interpretation from the raw because i dont understand Korean

He wont recoginize her although they already kiss and having s** for the second time.

Well if this isn't love at first sight I don't know what it is, I wonder how it will be like when he realizes that the boy he keeps so dearly is the woman he fell in love with hehe

Meh that's really disappointing. Emperor sees her as 'beautiful woman' and is instantly attracted. But says nothing when 'she' dresses as a man. Feels wrong...I mean sure, he's straight, but could it at least be more subtle??? It's so cheesy and forced. 'Oh yes, MC, all your hard work and charming personality as a man, emperor is only MILDLY interested in that' 'ah but if you just dress like a woman and he knows absolutely nothing about your personality BOOM emperor is SUPER interested now, EZ'

and then they fvcked jk

i agree with the last commenter. I am disappointed too with the love at first sight thingy

Users who are viewing this thread