YJK no Ijou na Aijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - YJK's Heart

Double-page supporter
Editor Cherry Boy is not good with subtext...
I'm really getting tired of this trope of sex being the catalyst for people to finally be able to understand "the real world."

Dex-chan lover
"wow this name is really good! You really pinned down the feeling of jealousy and betrayal!

How did you do that?"

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Ninomiya lying to her that they had sex (even though they didn't), and this spiraling down even further. Although that could backfire on her since she's a cheating whore who is married.

Aggregator gang
So.. it's Fake when he doesn't want to feel love but it's not fake when he feels like he's getting into trouble for something..? Tch!

Also: Thanks for the TL!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, don't get you hopes too high, in the end, this ML is such a scum
, even tho they are cohabitating, and having sex frequently he doesn't really care about having sex with her and even replying to messages with another woman while doing, then he for some reason leaves Nikaido and goes to have sex with that other women, but when they are already but naked for playing and about to start the deed, he keeps having flashes of Nikaido and retracts from going all the way at last moment, tho the girl makes it less awkward by saying she doesn't have condoms so they can't do much more, so they just sleep together.

Then the shitty editor ml regrets, goes after Nikaido, she doesn't want to listen, he is so stupid e stand on the road and gets hit by a truck. Wakes up at the hospital, where Nikaido is there, they have a long conversation and somehow this guy has the audacity to propose, and she accepts, what the hell. Then "happy ending" with marriage... wow, I start by shipping them, usually, I would be overjoyed with an ending like this, but with the last chapters, I really didn't want this :(

All raw chapters at --no, actually pm me if you want -

Aggregator gang
Just tell her your coworker is a thot who tried seducing you

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans lol, ok but then what happens with the thot coworker does she get found out? or does she gets a free pass to keep sleeping around behind her husband's back?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomroar lol? What's so funny about all this mess ?
So he has
foreplay-sex-sleepover with another women, not that married co worker hoe, that thot ends up stopping with the tease at some point and he actually tries to force it, if I recall correctly. Truly an amazing guy this mc. He was a lowlife virgin old guy who never had a gf nor sex, and after having his way with this Kazuyoshi, Mr editor / cliché Japanese workaholic aka Kazuyoshi, acts as a super chad and tries to get all pussies,
such a pity persona.

Dex-chan lover
Well thats one big drama log to add to the fire

Users who are viewing this thread