YJK no Ijou na Aijou

I don't really understand why this girl is being put on a pedestal so much, she not that good of a character to begin with....

The translators need to stop doing the random japanese words left untranslated, like oishi instead of just delicious and kaa-san instead of just mother/mom and so on. Getting like those old just as keikaku (tl note - keikaku means plan) memes.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I checked up raws, and its pure trash!
so, SURPRISE - childhoodfriend with big boobs arrived, that want our spineless MC, but guess what - he already fucked JK and even, as I understand correctly, proposed to her, but this childhood friend blackmailing our MC, that she knows about his relationship with high school girl. She even provoked our MC's, so JK opens her relationship with our boy to the world and he is being fired bcs of that.
Ah, forgot to mention - they are living together for this whole time. After he's being fired he decided to change himself and in the end ruin their relationship for some reason, didn't get why.
So, she break up with him, and after that his first thought - he is going to his childhood friend and try to fuck her, but cant bcs to sad and remembering his girl lmao 😂😂😂
In the end he is trying to apologize to her, get hit by a car - and that where raws ended, one chapter missing
So, if anyone could give me link for a 37 chapter or spoil how this ended - appreciate it.
Anyway, that's all if i understand correctly by just looking at raws, clearly i cant read Japanese. So if I'm somewhere wrong, correct me, but I think shit is pretty obvious there. And man - what a trash stupid drama from nothing based on crap spineless MC who thinks just by his cock.
This whole shitshow reminded me "Solmi's channel" manhua, but last was better for obvious reasons 😉😄
But - I'm interested to read to know - was I wrong or things went exactly as I understand.

@Jmann I have the last chapter through raw link provided in the description. But I don't know how to share it.
There will be a happy ending (after a 5-year time skip). Though after MC wakes up in the hospital and reconciles with FMC, I think she said that they already broke up or something along those lines. I can't read that part, so I'd be grateful if someone can do that. Anyway, they end up getting married. But I'm not gonna lie, the last few chapters were unpleasant because he seemed to have neglected and taken her for granted.

If you know of a way to share it with you, let me know :)

Dex-chan lover
@J363
Thx man. I guess you had points to unlock the chapter (bcs for me its locked, I googled raws on other site, and there were chapters from 22 to 36).
Yeah, I agree with you
last chapters looks like he is just some kind of scumbag, that had some sort of success after being fired and just took her for granted, and after she left he didn't chase her, instead he tried to hit on his married coworker, and then went drunk to his childhoodfriend and tried to fuck her (and was close to do that) - lol, after he lost his virginity at 24 years old with highschool girl I guess he thought he became some kind of macho, when in reality he stayed same looser who just got laid.
Seems like in the end he just became his previous self, spineless brat, apologizing in dogeza, which is so humiliating even to read, when MC such a trash, as he... To me it looks like authordid really bad job at the character evolutionof the MC.
And yeah, I thought that's exactlyhow it would end, bcs cover of the last volume clearly shows the ending (yep, spoiler volume cover - NICE JOB FROM THE PUBLISHER, LMAO), but wanted to clear things, bcs right now I'm kinda disappointed but want to read to fully understand this whole drama thing.
So - thx for clear thing up, gonna wait translation than. 👍🏻

Well... someone has to say this... What's the sauce for page 1 of chapter 11? HAHAHA I just read it but forgot to bookmark it and now I forgot the title. I think it was something about a boyish girl? Not sure.

@Jmann No problem man. Yeah, chapter 37 was the only one that I couldn't find online somehow. And chapter 36 was quite the cliffhanger, right before the end.
It wasn't exactly dogeza, but he talked about not giving up (if Google translate is to be believed). What I don't understand is how things went from a "pseudo" (?) rejection by the FMC went to marriage in 5 years. I think someone who understand Japanese well can clear that up for me. What I did deduce was that they seemed to have cleared things up during that time skip and the MC appeared to be more mature now. But yeah, he became a bigshot and ended up neglecting her (even answering messages about work during lovemaking, come on man...). What I want to know the most if if FMC clearly rejected MC or simply told him that they should have broken up.

Ah, I think I saw that cover once.

Dex-chan lover
@J363
Yeah, that was some hardcore shit
when she told her sister about their breakup and told her that he was picking up the phone while sticking his dick in her. And there were a lot of other things, which is just awful, if (and I get that he was fired bcs of her, BUT - he is a man, for God's sake, have some balls) you consider the fact that she supported him the whole time he was jobless AND drawing her manga at the same time. But after he found new job - just "girl, I dont care, just do something yourself if you wanna sex, I'm very busy, I'm big shot now, not some loser you mugged on the street, yeah" - and they were living together this whole time as well!
I saw this cover first thing on the screen when tried to google 37 chapter 😅😅😅

@Jmann
His attitude genuinely pissed me off there, and I'm not one to be pissed at fictional characters haha. I will make sure I won't make the same mistakes as MC.

I usually focus on credible links for raws, so tend to skip covers haha. But this all is another reminder for me that practicing Japanese more frequently would help a lot to be able to read all the raws I can find.

Dex-chan lover
@J363
I agree, rare case, when fictional character pisses you so much, as this dude
also I think this is first time I'm reading when some spineless dude become some decent boyfriend material, but by the end become total trash and in final degradate to the lvl where he started. Who even write such way? I dont see this as evolution of character, I cant feel sorry for him or walk in his shoes, when MC just total worthless peace of shit - I just think this is bad writing, not more not less.
. Well, him, and Natsuo from Domekano (I didn't wanna mention him, but... it great example of bad writing of spineless character in manga) 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aggregator gang
is this just going to be another shit tier story of a girl walking all over a guy?

Fed-Kun's army
oh cool another manga with a weak male lead and an annoying female love interest. this one is even worse bc the first thing this girl does is commit felony extortion. like am i supposed to give a shit what she feels? or care about a male lead who couldn't order a fucking Big Mac due to his crippling social retardation?

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of ironic that the girl's manga is criticized for having basically ecchi stuff and nothing worthwhile, given that this manga is also more or less just ecchi scenes with some vague justification. Even more fitting when you see the amazing art paired with the not great story... again, criticisms given to a manga written by one of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
A story for virgin fantasy about making story for virgin fantasy. Nice !

it's alright. The art and the ecchi are really what's keeping me here but the progress of the dude who should be moving forward but taking 2 steps back is bugging me. She confessed already and it's obvious that he feels the same get a bit of balls dude.

Fed-Kun's army
squiggles whatever you do please dont drop this trash ass manga..............................................Im eating this shit up......................I like it

Fed-Kun's army
How is this a 5.96, were incels triggered by the first chapter or something lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jmann @J363 The site I found only have from 1 - 13 then huge gap and then 26 - 36 Do you know where are can I find raws from 36 to 40 (END) and the missing chaps ?

At this moment, with translated chapter until chap 13
Also, I ddon't get why is it so relevant that Mc is virgin, like it's one of his character's trait ... The FMc is also virgin so why it's non-stop throw at the reader the fact that he is a virgin.
That and the "this is not real dating" line, it triggers me, the japanese herbivore overused cliché. Just ask her for real, if she rejects then turn to a pure professional relationship, no more problems of fake dating. If she agrees, ... --> profit ?
Anyway, this is way too much ecchi for no reason what so ever, even borderline some times

Users who are viewing this thread