YJK no Ijou na Aijou

@White Ekans
I found chapters 29-39 on RawdevArt (copy-paste the manga title and add "raw" in Google). The last chapter can onbly be found through the RAW link in the description here on MangaDex. I paid to see it because I wanted to know how it would end (and because I had money to spare at the time).

That "virgin" attitude will change, give it about 10 chapters or so...

@CuJoJo

I'm still in the very early stages of learning Japanese, so I had to look at the panels and the few words I knew to deduce the story.

She was next to him when he woke up in the hospital and wanted to amend their relationship, saying that he would be persistent. But she said something along the lines of them already haven broken up. She then said her goodbyes. However, 5 years later they're at the altar getting married. It seems they've been through some stuff and sorted things out. But they did end up getting happily married. From what I've seen from the other raws, he's one lucky dude. That's because you can argue if he deserved that second chance after what he did sometime into their (real) relationship. But hey, it's manga so you can sort of guess how things will unfold.

The MC is so pathetic that alone is more than enough to drop this with a 1/10.
Art is decent but that's about it. Everything else is horrible starting from the uppish obnoxious delinquent girl with constant mood swings to the pathetic pushover beta male.

24 year old virgin cartoon editor and 16 year old little girl.

where's FBI when you need him?

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just read this from the perspective of the Male MC being On The Spectrum, and the whole thing makes perfect sense, and becomes rather lovable.

@bugcatcher06 thats all i need to know😎

@CBFlap i agree aswell,why would you need to emphasize the mc being a virgin if the fmc is a virgin aswell,thats hella dumb but i dont really mind

Okay seriously what was that
WTH is up with that ending. It's like an even more annoying version of the Sakurasou end. She breaks up because they get too busy? Then they get together again after a timeskip? At least the lewd art was good but WTH

Iod

Can someone translate the English sinopsis? That makes absolutely no sense

Fed-Kun's army
@Lohit244 @levyoasu @Legend13
like the guy said above (or below based on what chat you are reading this on) they broke up and then as the story goes on he still likes the girl and then he tries to get back together with her by the end and they are getting married at the end
I can link the raws to for guys to see how it goes yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Nikfire yea give me link for raw manga, i read the raw manga but thats only until chapter 36 which is not done yet

Users who are viewing this thread