Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 175 - Today's a special day

Dex-chan lover
Even if what they think happened with kiku was true, the fact that yamori is already halfway vampire should mean something right? I mean no one ever brings this up unless it's time to battle

Dex-chan lover
Barring some deliberate obfuscating on the author's part, my take on the Kiku scene is that they were killed by the sunlight, but only because they were each other's weakness. Sunlight alone deals damage, and long enough exposure can probably kill eventually, but it wont kill quickly just like regular fire wouldn't actually kill humans quickly. But add in their weakness and it acts like an accelerant and its the end very quickly.

So even if love can become a weakness, its survivable, just have to be a lot more careful. Besides, we haven't even touched on the whole Nazuna and Kou both being 'halfs' that could completely change things as plot armor requires.

Double-page supporter
That's the moment we've been waiting for! Keep it up Nazuna!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Barring some deliberate obfuscating on the author's part, my take on the Kiku scene is that they were killed by the sunlight, but only because they were each other's weakness. Sunlight alone deals damage, and long enough exposure can probably kill eventually, but it wont kill quickly just like regular fire wouldn't actually kill humans quickly. But add in their weakness and it acts like an accelerant and its the end very quickly.

So even if love can become a weakness, its survivable, just have to be a lot more careful. Besides, we haven't even touched on the whole Nazuna and Kou both being 'halfs' that could completely change things as plot armor requires.
Maybe it was the case for Mahiru but definitely not for Kiku. Since we were told that only important items from the time when vampire was human can weaken one

Group Leader
Amidst the cheering crowd, the blinding colorful light, and the stage in front of me, there exist you, shining brighter than any star I had witness during my time in the night. Something within me isn’t right. From this moment on and moving forward, I finally realize that, I CAN NO LONGER TAKE MY EYE OFF OF YOU.

Kou thought, probably😅✌️

17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread