Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 175 - Today's a special day

Dex-chan lover
Haruka looked absolutely unhinged in those last two pages :kek:
Hey, his sister/mom replacement is being a cute idol on stage.

While he has been starved of similar affection for like, years on end.

Surely you'd be equally as rabid if something you liked a lot a few years ago, and which meant a lot to you emotionally, suddenly came back into your life in such a big way.

Dex-chan lover
wow, its not often a manga is so clear about when a character fall so hard in love. this is going to get so interesting i cant wait

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I don't get that conversation. If a vampire falls in love with a human that vampire dies, but all the subordinate vampires are clearly in love with their "parents", so it should be okay for vampires to fall in love with other vampires, right? LG-kun got the right idea. In that case, the solution was always for Yamori to become a vampire right away.

Dex-chan lover
Amidst the cheering crowd, the blinding colorful light, and the stage in front of me, there exist you, shining brighter than any star I had witness during my time in the night. Something within me isn’t right. From this moment on and moving forward, I finally realize that, I CAN NO LONGER TAKE MY EYE OFF OF YOU.

Kou thought, probably😅✌️

17.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone assuming that kiku died because she was in love with mahiru? She stood there under the sunrise, isn't it obvious that's what killed her? I feel like I'm missing something here
They weren't watching Kiku and Mahiru. I think they're assuming that Kiku bit him before sunrise and died before sunrise. However, they don't know that. This manga has had characters make a lot of assumptions, many of which were wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect maid idols but here we are.

I absolutely love how Kotoyama took the archetype of the fat cringey autistic otaku, and then poured in a heaping dose of confidence which turned Love-kun into an absolute Chad. That's so cool and awesome.

And yeah, Kou has definitely realized his feelings in that moment.

I'm on the edge of my seat here. How is this going to wrap up? I have expectations, but I trust Kotoyama to surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread