Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 189 - Leaving The Nest

Dex-chan lover
When she mentioned being able to be sincere, I started to worry that they were gonna drop that she's been in love with Kou this whole time on us.

I like this a lot better. It kinda implies that Kou is like a brother to her and that she's just gonna be lonely without him. I really like that even if it is sad.

I hope she gets to be happy too

Dex-chan lover
When she mentioned being able to be sincere, I started to worry that they were gonna drop that she's been in love with Kou this whole time on us.

I like this a lot better. It kinda implies that Kou is like a brother to her and that she's just gonna be lonely without him. I really like that even if it is sad.

Same I was so worried that the author was gonna go with that route too but luckily they decided to make the better decision

Dex-chan lover

Same I was so worried that the author was gonna go with that route too but luckily they decided to make the better decision
I've joked about her earlier specification of him being like a younger brother (I think that was around the Hokkaido arc) as closing zero doors, considering this is a manga. However, the actual nature of their relationship (as re-emphasized in this chapter) makes her far more valuable than she otherwise would have been as a pre-doomed heroine.

Akira losing both of her friends to vampussy is the realest tragedy of this story.
Hag vampussy, at that.

Dex-chan lover
6INCci4.png

very chill

Users who are viewing this thread