Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 189 - Leaving The Nest

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel any death flag, just a farewell. I still hope i keep seeing her tho, that and the detective cuz i am down bad for those 2:win:
I hope you are right.

I hate it when I am right, nothing good ever comes from me being right.

Dex-chan lover
man i really have no clue where this series is headed! is kou really not going to go to school anymore? the situation is really different since it's not like he can just be a vampire with Nazuna forever. I'm not sure why nazuna's isn't getting blood from somewhere else. does being around kou make her bloodthirsty?

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Right in the feels again... Sayonara, childhood friend.

Oh yeah... it's either they find some way to eventually turn Kou later on or he's gonna be an old bum living under some bridge later in life. Or maybe he can spend his life as a kept man being provided whatevs by Nazuna I guess?

Dex-chan lover
"Who knows what will happen if she drinks my blood" is so much more honest than "if she drinks my blood, she and I will definitely die" because, like, none of them actually know the mechanics of vampires. There are, as has been said before, no scientists who study vampires.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the author have to make me cry like this? Every damn week I need a new box of tissues....

Dex-chan lover
That one panel with nazuna. She looks like she's about to lose control and bite kou anyway.

Dex-chan lover
man i really have no clue where this series is headed! is kou really not going to go to school anymore? the situation is really different since it's not like he can just be a vampire with Nazuna forever. I'm not sure why nazuna's isn't getting blood from somewhere else. does being around kou make her bloodthirsty?
I mean, if you had nothing but bread for your whole unlife, then suddenly tasted cake, you would probably go into withdrawal, too

Dex-chan lover
She's all alone again. Also glad they went the he's like her little brother and not her being in love with Kou this whole time

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it suck, seeing all your childhood friends leaving like that. In this case, it's even more extreme since one is dead and one, to her knowledge, is about to become a vampire and could also potentially die too. She is strong as hell to not shed a tear

Users who are viewing this thread