Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 193 - Fair and Square

Dex-chan lover
I feel people are forgetting the obvious in the fact she is a half vampire so the whole dying if she sucks his blood may not happen, her sucking his blood may lead to the best of both world he becomes a vamp and she lives because she's half human, so there still maybe a happy ending to all this. On another note, big respect on the author not dragging that fight out and actually call out the picking a fight without even knowing the whole story. So I wouldn't say it was pointless given our boy kou now knows why she isn't sucking his blood.

Dex-chan lover
I think this can only end in one of 4 ways
1. She sucks him, she dies and he lives life as a vampire, just as they promised at the start of the magna.
2. They just stay friends until she reaches her point of no return in terms of hunger and she sucks him killing herself.
3. She sucks him and they recreate what his friend did a few chapters back.
4. He brakes her heart in order to push her away in order to save her life.
5. She brakes his heart in order to push him away and save herself

Thanks for the translation
6. They go together and seek the honest advice of all the other vampires who convince them to stay together while she gets blood from another source like a blood bank. They live happily ever after and have a million babies.

Dex-chan lover
6. They go together and seek the honest advice of all the other vampires who convince them to stay together while she gets blood from another source like a blood bank. They live happily ever after and have a million babies.
I'm not going to lie that sounds kinda nice, but I don't think that's the vibe this series goes for.

I am something like 80% confident that when Nazuna actually sucks him off, she'll still live. The only time they directly showed a vampire dying after biting someone they loved (that I can remember at least) was chapter 164. They died when the sun came up. I think that was done to make it less clear what actually killed them, to hide what happens when Nazuna does the thing. The author can't trick me, the hopium is coursing through my veins.
The other piece of information to take into consideration is Kou is a half vampire already and Nazuna is also a half vampire to begin with, she was the product of a vampire and human, not like the rest of the characters who were made as kins.

Dex-chan lover
The other piece of information to take into consideration is Kou is a half vampire already and Nazuna is also a half vampire to begin with, she was the product of a vampire and human, not like the rest of the characters who were made as kins.
this. ive always thought that these facts mean that there's no way either one dies because if their love equation was the same as any other vampire/kin than why even bother adding the half-vampire element to the story? and also from the storytelling perspective they wouldnt bother doing the tragic ending with the friend and whatshername and then just do the same/similar thing with the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
Just get her to suck your blood already. It'll be fine. Yeah, it's dangerous and you don't know what will happen, but, buddy, that's called life. Get over it.

Dex-chan lover
Was About to say this, guys a fuckin rat nothing will change that. Even with them trying to paint him in a relatable light, can't stand his character at all
That's fine, you're not meant to like everyone.

Cool that was utterly useless, now please never show your face in this manga for the remainder of it
For us as spectators, yes. Kou is still green.

Dex-chan lover
People are still spinning their wheels here on the same points and topics chapter after chapter that have been discussed to death.

The author will go in whatever direction they want regardless of breadcrumbs. Will they give closure or subvert? Will they payoff or come to collect?

Strap in and pray for the endings you all want now kiddos.
:headpat:

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happens, it seems like it won't be a fulfilling end. (hope I'm wrong)

i have no idea how they'll wrap it up in 7 chapters without having it feeling rushed.
naiwa, it will be rushed, wouldn't be surprised if they do a time skip too.

I’d rather endure the worst torture Known to man then have my favorite manga have a sad ending
Don't think you could handle 5 seconds before breaking.

I think this can only end in one of 4 ways
1. She sucks him, she dies and he lives life as a vampire, just as they promised at the start of the magna.
2. They just stay friends until she reaches her point of no return in terms of hunger and she sucks him killing herself.
3. She sucks him and they recreate what his friend did a few chapters back.
4. He brakes her heart in order to push her away in order to save her life.
5. She brakes his heart in order to push him away and save herself

Thanks for the translation
Or she bites him, but they, being halves, just their vamp part dies, and becomes full human... but that would be too cliché.

Dex-chan lover
Also Jesus, we are heading toward a bittersweet (would it even be sweet) ending right?

Group Leader
Why do they have the fight in the first place again?
If you read the simp's thought speech, he said to himself that he's pent up about him and nazuna being together. He just realized that after he woke up from Kou's K.O. Punch to him.

AAANNNDDD author just want to insert useless drama. Idk what the author was thinking. Or he's out of idea and just put this on a whim idea he suddenly had and just didn't think through enough. He might have thought it's good in his mind but not in reality.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the series spent a good chunk of time not developing the relationship between the main hero and heroine so I don’t care as much as I should.

Users who are viewing this thread