Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 193 - Fair and Square

Dex-chan lover
qkEtIYe.png

phrasing my dude.
can't wait to see the end be they just go their separate ways :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Nazuna seems like the kind of person that would be pretty easy to guilt into sucking someone else's blood if Kou just said he would suffer seeing her suffer.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this guy fucks off for good. HE sucks and not in a vampire way.

i have no idea how they'll wrap it up in 7 chapters without having it feeling rushed.
Seven chapters is a lot. Seven chapters could be it's own arc.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is such a non-issue that's being blown out of proportion. Just go steal some donor blood from the hospital or something. Or if it needs to be fresh for whatever reason just suck somebody else's blood like she was doing before instead of dying for literally no reason. Whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Have they forgotten about blood bags, she doesn’t need to suck his or anyone else’s blood she can just drink from the bag is feels like forest drama

Dex-chan lover
...why does he have to say goodbye? I don't understand...
Because staying with her means, she will starve to death.
Staying with him is a problem. She won't suck his blood and she doesn't want to feed off anybody else.

The alternative is, she sucks his blood and dies because she is in love with him.

It is like the film Hancock. When the characters are separated, they are gods. They do not age, do not die, are almighty. Together, they will grow old, wither away and become powerless. The main character (John Hancock) decides to leave the love of his life, so she can recover from a fatal wound, and live forever.

Back to this story, Kou can be selfish and stay with Nazuna for a few years, until the other vampires will have to kill her when she goes insane... Or he can leave her be, break her heart in the hopes she will start feeding a live on.
That what Anko implied several chapters ago when she spoke to Nazuna.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is such a non-issue that's being blown out of proportion. Just go steal some donor blood from the hospital or something. Or if it needs to be fresh for whatever reason just suck somebody else's blood like she was doing before instead of dying for literally no reason. Whatever.
But she mentioned that sucking someone's blood is like having sex with them.

She could get donors blood, but I guess at this point she only wants to feed off his loved one.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm gonna call it out. This is how it's gonna end: nazuna sucks kou off, turns him, and because she's a half breed she turns human. Kou loses his memories of her, but she still loves him. The manga ends with her trying to buy beer from the bending machine, and he presses the button and says something about teaching her the ways of the night. Implying he's planning to feed on her, with her already loving him. Ready to become his underling

Okay I'm gonna call it out. This is how it's gonna end: nazuna sucks kou off, turns him, and because she's a half breed she turns human. Kou loses his memories of her, but she still loves him. The manga ends with her trying to buy beer from the bending machine, and he presses the button and says something about teaching her the ways of the night. Implying he's planning to feed on her, with her already loving him. Ready to become his underling
And at the end of that he turns her, in the process turning back into a human, she loses her memories. The cycle repeats, back and forth, one of them already in love, the other falling in love, over and over. Sort of an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ending, only with more vampires and less toxic relationships.

Double-page supporter
I think this can only end in one of 4 ways
1. She sucks him, she dies and he lives life as a vampire, just as they promised at the start of the magna.
2. They just stay friends until she reaches her point of no return in terms of hunger and she sucks him killing herself.
3. She sucks him and they recreate what his friend did a few chapters back.
4. He brakes her heart in order to push her away in order to save her life.
5. She brakes his heart in order to push him away and save herself

Thanks for the translation
Or the most likely thing, he she sucks him and nothing happens to her and he becomes a vampire.

Dex-chan lover
There's no tragedy tag, so nothing bad's going to happen.
Author is trying to pull a fake-out, but I ain't buying.

Also, Nazuna is a natural born half vampire, or dhampir. There's no history in this story to fall back on that her and Kou's outcome will follow the same rules as a normal vampire.

Supporter
I'm going to throw out the possibility that maybe Kou didn't turn into a half-vampire because he was only half-in-love, but because...Nazuna herself is only half-vampire. Maybe she CAN'T turn him into a full vampire and there are literally no consequences to the whole "mutual love" thing because everything that can happen already HAS.

Dex-chan lover
Because if she sucks him she'll die
Well, we dont know this yet... But since there's only 7 chapters to go, I wonder how author is gonna wrap this up in a reasonable way... maybe he wont....

Because if he make it "Oh, seems like actually nothing happens and they -Mahiru and crazyygirl- died for another reason!" At the end will be... really meeh

Turn Nazuna human and Kou vampire at the end of the manga will be a so out of nowhere ending

They just say goodbye to each other without being togheter is just a huge freaking NO WAY

i just cant with the fact its almost over. there's so much more to talk about the characters :( why

i trusted the author too much.

i'm here in my tine little fake hope of having a "yofukashi 2"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Isn't Kou a half vampire at this point? And Nazuna is also a half vampire cause her father is human or smth? (I have the memory of a goldfish)
maybe some weird interaction will happen and they both die??

Can't Kou enter half vampire state and be sucked by Nazuna so they both live or smth??

Dex-chan lover
People be spitting fire about Haruka but damn was that a funny conclusion to the fight.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome 3 chapters reiterating the same points without any progress, or any action shots to look at.
Dragging out an already rushed ending for the big round number...

Users who are viewing this thread