Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 193 - Fair and Square

Dex-chan lover
I think I figured something out about this series. Kiku died from the sunlight but drinking the blood of someone you love and who loves you back makes you lose your memories of your past self so you die in a way. So when Haru drank the blood of someone she loved and was loved back, Haru “died” meaning she lost all her memories and she became someone else, which is Nazuna. Kou became a half vampire because if a vampire drinks from someone they love and isn’t loved back that’s what they become. If Nazuna drinks from kou she’ll lose all her memories and become someone else which is what happened to Haru. But I think if a half vampire like Kou drinks from Nazuna she’ll turn human, but she will lose all their memories also. So if half vampire who has mutual love with a vampire they can turn them back but will have no memory. So it solves the mystery of how you turn human and why vampires don’t know because they can’t remember how. I think first panel of the manga is actually Kou after he drank from Nazuna. But there’s still the mystery of who Haru fell in love with.

Aggregator gang
Was About to say this, guys a fuckin rat nothing will change that. Even with them trying to paint him in a relatable light, can't stand his character at all
As Susuki said, there is no honor in fighting. Kou fought dirty in Hokkaido, and the same principle applies here. "It's your fault for leaving an opening."

Dex-chan lover
It c
I think this can only end in one of 4 ways
1. She sucks him, she dies and he lives life as a vampire, just as they promised at the start of the magna.
2. They just stay friends until she reaches her point of no return in terms of hunger and she sucks him killing herself.
3. She sucks him and they recreate what his friend did a few chapters back.
4. He brakes her heart in order to push her away in order to save her life.
5. She brakes his heart in order to push him away and save herself

Thanks for the translation
It can also end with them being wrong about everything and they get a happy ending where they both live as vampires.

Dex-chan lover
6. They go together and seek the honest advice of all the other vampires who convince them to stay together while she gets blood from another source like a blood bank. They live happily ever after and have a million babies.
And then he dies of age and leaves her heartbroken and immortal.

I'm going to throw out the possibility that maybe Kou didn't turn into a half-vampire because he was only half-in-love, but because...Nazuna herself is only half-vampire. Maybe she CAN'T turn him into a full vampire and there are literally no consequences to the whole "mutual love" thing because everything that can happen already HAS.
been sayin' this for a while. Kou's already turned as much as he will because of nazuna's parentage.

6. They go together and seek the honest advice of all the other vampires who convince them to stay together while she gets blood from another source like a blood bank. They live happily ever after and have a million babies.
6.5: 1,000 years in the future, half-vampires have taken over the world. Lacking all the weaknesses of normal vampires, they now rule both day and night. The remaining vestiges of humanity are hunted and farmed for fresh blood.

Dex-chan lover
And at the end of that he turns her, in the process turning back into a human, she loses her memories. The cycle repeats, back and forth, one of them already in love, the other falling in love, over and over. Sort of an Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ending, only with more vampires and less toxic relationships.
maybe we have been stuck in this cycle all time long, it's just we weren't aware of it day 1

Supporter
Please don't say goodbye, remember she is born vampire and hopefully there will be a solution

Dex-chan lover
He couldn't just say couple of these obvious words without the stupid fight, yeah? Way to ruin the tension of this whole situation.

Users who are viewing this thread