Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 194 - Daywalking

Dex-chan lover
I always thought, don't the run hit her from the window?

Dex-chan lover
WOZJ6bk.png

frfr very shook

It seems she is willingly refusing to do that and starving herself for some reason.

It's possible that she thinks starving herself to death will save Kou from becoming a vampire.
The problem is she only wants to suck his blood but if she does then they both die

Dex-chan lover
The problem is she only wants to suck his blood but if she does then they both die
There are two route shown by the story

Haru's Route, Nazuna try to not drink blood and have relationship for around 10 year and perish
Kiku's Route, Nazuna suck Kou and both die in a lover suicide.

i understand that nazuna can't suck yamori's blood. but she can still suck on others, can't she?
so should no need to "no blood sucking for 10 years" for her, idk.

Aggregator gang
Man, I can really imagine some sad music of the "That's the way it is" kind to play while Kou walks to Nazuna's apartment.

a
I can't believe this shit is still going on for 194 chapters.
and people be thinking its an axe. ngl we probably dont realize that this type of manga is very niche to get 200 chapters but im happy that we got to see it unfold.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 the final chapter is Kou biting her which makes them permanently switch roles
bonus if there's a timeskip to old nazuna musing about good old days with kou hopping around the roofs somewhere nearby
double bonus if they meet up near a vending machine but she doesn't recognize him anymore

Dex-chan lover
I doubt we will be getting a happy ending.
I can only see this ending with either one or both of the dying.

Thanks everyone who worked on this translation

Dex-chan lover
Where's that from?
left and bottom are from this chapter, right was an illustration that appears a few chapters back. Like within 5 chapters ago? Showing a Kou with long hair and his ear permanently pierced as it just happened, seemingly grown up. I just pasted it all together because it's such big foreshadowing its basically a spoiler lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread