Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 194 - Daywalking

Dex-chan lover
no happy ending= we're going to japan
kill-me.gif

Dex-chan lover
Can't they just... Kiss? And do all the other stuff that couples do without the blood-sucking?

Dex-chan lover
At this point, what she's doing is self-harm. She feels bad that her falling in love means she can't suck his blood even tho she both desperately wants to and has promised to him that she would do, so she's intentionally not sucking blood, she's intentionally daywalking, all to hert herself.

Dex-chan lover
Can't they just... Kiss? And do all the other stuff that couples do without the blood-sucking?
Nazuna's raging instincts are gonna make her turn him into a husk.

In at least one way.

At this point, what she's doing is self-harm. She feels bad that her falling in love means she can't suck his blood even tho she both desperately wants to and has promised to him that she would do, so she's intentionally not sucking blood, she's intentionally daywalking, all to hert herself.
I think the daywalking, specifically, could also be her expressing the desire to become human.

Well, fully human in her case.

Dex-chan lover
Did I got hit with or the younglin's lingo? I totally understood all of it of course, I'm not old, I'm young and hip! :haa:

Edit: Also I think everyone is overthinking the FUCK out of the situation, just get Nazuna some blood from the hospital or something and get together like normal!
It seems she is willingly refusing to do that and starving herself for some reason.

It's possible that she thinks starving herself to death will save Kou from becoming a vampire.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if it ends with some gay like the blood thing turning her human cus she was born half human or something I'm gonna throw a fit
worse. hes gonna run away from her and they are gonna meet up in like 10 years and be like ooh we're still friends

Dex-chan lover
Theory:
If Yamori were to get his blood into a bag, and Nazuna were to drink it after it left his body… then he would NOT turn into a vampire, unless laws of physics really don’t matter for vamps, and Nazuna would be kept alive by his blood without issues, right?
I'd personally wager that the people who can fly and regrow limbs that get blown off fall slightly out of the rules as we understand it. We're talking literal magic.

Dex-chan lover
So Akkun went through all of that to become a vampire so he could be with her and then he becomes her kid. Dumb.
There is unique power dynamic between the Progenitor and their Kin/Renfield.
Tough shown so far there is difference between how these vampire deal with their kin.

The blond girl keep her kin free to roam like herself.
The trap seems to keep bunch of serf in his house.
The part-time maid have her kin close and exclusive to herself.
While Haru keep her lover to remain human and tried to be "human" at cost of herself.

Not sure on how Nazuna and Kou vampire dynamic will be in the end

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell does this have bittersweet plastered all over it man :((( Please bring them happiness

Dex-chan lover
One thing I got to know from this chapter was that, Karaoke are open at night time too!
I always thought they were daytime service only.

Dex-chan lover
Did I got hit with or the younglin's lingo? I totally understood all of it of course, I'm not old, I'm young and hip! :haa:

Edit: Also I think everyone is overthinking the FUCK out of the situation, just get Nazuna some blood from the hospital or something and get together like normal!
She doesn't want anyone else's blood

Users who are viewing this thread