Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - A lot came out

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so interesting. One of the things I'm liking is just he crazy amount of detail that's put into such casual scenery, like the pedestrian bridge.

Dex-chan lover
"Friends don't kiss each other" They can, if they want. Nothing's stopping them, really, unless one or both of them aren't into the idea of doing so.

Dex-chan lover
@Goretantath It is a bit of a more relaxed view on things that people like to strictly define, so I do understand why people might disagree with my take on it I guess.

Aggregator gang
I could say Noice but the whole cast is 14 so fuck no. You ain't catching me with that pedo shit
Btw don't hate me for this comment This is a really good manga.

Imagine, 8 chapters till an actual kiss, yet in Amano Megumi wa Sukidarake 200+ chapters still no actual kiss

@Mnuchinboo you know whats actually weird about your comment, that you think when two 14 year olds kiss its pedo, are u dumb or something lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Fri Isn't she just rebellious against the society? Trying to be all punk, rock, and such. She already a vampire, should not be a part of the society, but she seems to possess some underlying uncertainties and regrets.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that this is an interesting take on "jumping the line" to get your point across. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/180-degree_rule
Notice how the camera in the pedestrian walk conversation starts on the left half side of the MC until the moment he says the line "I want to make up" from there onwards the camera switches to the right side, making this moment a turning point both literally and narratively speaking.

My interpretation is that the vampire is afraid that she'll be left alone now that the MC has a human friend. That's why she asks him about not telling his friend that he won't come back to school. Back to day life. Away from her. The line "I want to make up" implies that he doesn't want to left her alone allowing the conversation to continue. When the conversation ends she finds the resolution to finally call him a friend. Even if her actions are more 'seductive' instead.

Wow, this characters are complex.

Dex-chan lover
This is 200% faster than Dagashi Kashi.
Like,no one even got kokonotsu's D be the end of it. (Unless you count that Pochi ending)
But here,just 8 chapters in and there's a french-kissing-blood-sucking-definitely-some-tongue-play kiss!
My man's improved himself.

Users who are viewing this thread