Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - A lot came out

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't you read Jitsu wa Watashi wa? You are definitely at the friends with benifits stage.

Dex-chan lover
With this manga, the only thing I'm afraid of is that it'll turn out he was stringing Nazuna along, just lying to himself about wanting to be a vampire because his life isn't fun, and he'll change his mind at the last minute. She doesn't deserve that.

I wouldn't be afraid if this were a web manga, but it's in Sunday which is a fairly mainstream publication so they might feel pressure to deliver a "moral" message with this story, about not giving up on life or whatever.

Double-page supporter
"Friends don't kiss each other" He just doesn't have the right kinda friends ...yet

Dex-chan lover
This is where I choose to forget she’s old enough to drink.

Contributor
71 comment, and literally nobody has said whether she kissed him in the chin or on the lips.

So, guys, which one was that? I think it was on the chin (it's where the blood was after all). But the author implies it was on the lips. But then there's too little emotion for that. Hmm.

Dex-chan lover
71 comment, and literally nobody has said whether she kissed him in the chin or on the lips.

So, guys, which one was that? I think it was on the chin (it's where the blood was after all). But the author implies it was on the lips. But then there's too little emotion for that. Hmm.
He bit his tongue or lip ya dummy

Users who are viewing this thread