Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 17 Ch. 162 - All the Best

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. And I found it very stupid that not even once Kou said: By the way, your girlfriend tried to kill me tonight because she wants you all to herself.
Why do they think that Kiku might be a trustworthy person? She has done nothing but lie and manipulate. The more likely scenario is that she will drain Mahiru to death and then move on the next love interest. The same thing she has done for literally centuries.
Isn't he just trying to be respectful towards Mahiru? His entire "quest" to get to Mahiru wasn't really to stop him from eloping with Kiku but more of to make sure Mahiru is acting of his own accord right?
Forgive me for being dense but won't for all they know letting kiku suck mahiru end up killing him, since she supposedly loves him?

It's really weird how kou and naz are just playing russian roulette with his life and at least not warning him of that possibility beforehand?
It's his life, it's his decision. In the same way that Mahiru(and Akira) isn't actively stopping Kou on his goal of becoming a vampire.

Like wasn't Mahiru's entire backstory is that he hasn't really lived by his own decisions and just acted up on trying to appeal to everyone around him. And yes it does sound "stupid" and all but you also gotta remember at the end of the day they're middle schoolers making stupid decisions is par for the course.

Isn't he just trying to be respectful towards Mahiru? His entire "quest" to get to Mahiru wasn't really to stop him from eloping with Kiku but more of to make sure Mahiru is acting of his own accord right?

It's his life, it's his decision. In the same way that Mahiru(and Akira) isn't actively stopping Kou on his goal of becoming a vampire.

Like wasn't Mahiru's entire backstory is that he hasn't really lived by his own decisions and just acted up on trying to appeal to everyone around him. And yes it does sound "stupid" and all but you also gotta remember at the end of the day they're middle schoolers making stupid decisions is par for the course.
I would argue that Mahiru wasn't exactly acting on his own accord. It might not be obvious but Kiku pretty much manipulated a lot of his decisions exactly because he's a middle-schooler who doesn't know any better. Either way what I'm saying doesn't matter anymore considering what happens in chapter 164.

Double-page supporter
image.png

The phrase used is this...
1677938287634660.png

So it just comes down to how explicit you want to be.
I need my boy to sit on some eggs.

Dex-chan lover
Kou is sure friendly to a person who tried to drown him literally 30 minutes ago.
He's friendly to a lot of people who have threatened/tried to kill him or his friends. Lou really doesn't take it personal i guess.

So kiku is like draculas wife? Thats what im guessing those fire panels and the blacked out guy was.

Users who are viewing this thread