Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 17 Ch. 168 - I Wavered a Bit.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. When a translation is good, u understand a world of other things! So basically, Kiku-bitch didn't get what she wanted with Miss Detective's father because he, unlike Mahiru-emo still had things he couldn't abandon and when she drank his blood, she knew that and abandoned him, but it was too late(just like as in the other cases)~well, that's what happens when you start dating a married man, asshole. :nyoron:💢

Aggregator gang
well this was an amazing chapter!

Finally caught up, and thank you for the amazing translations!!!🙏❤️

Dex-chan lover
For several chapters people have been complaining about the possibility of nazuna going on a date with another guy, and here kou just casually having a date with the detective, even holding her hand and learning about stuff nobody else know about.

Dex-chan lover
New ability unlocked for Kou I guess. So he can see memories by drinking blood? How does that even makes sense? I know I shouldn't ask for logic in this manga, but still.

So if he would drink Nazuna's blood, he would see her memories? Benefit of being a half-vampire I guess.

Thanks for the translation! Means alot.

Supporter
So the father was sick (cancer?), meet with Kiku, falling for her, became a vampire, but remember that he is a family man and wanted to begin all over again... fuck...

Dex-chan lover
For several chapters people have been complaining about the possibility of nazuna going on a date with another guy, and here kou just casually having a date with the detective, even holding her hand and learning about stuff nobody else know about.
Dating your girlfriend's BFF.

Dex-chan lover
New ability unlocked for Kou I guess. So he can see memories by drinking blood? How does that even makes sense? I know I shouldn't ask for logic in this manga, but still.

So if he would drink Nazuna's blood, he would see her memories? Benefit of being a half-vampire I guess.

Strings attached dating. Heartstrings pulled too.

He is not seeing memories and It is not an exclusive ability of half-vampires... Every vampire can feel the victim's emotions through blood consumption, and Nazuna herself told that she loves all the emotions Kou has for her (she told him in the love hotel)

Damn this was another good chapter. I desire a chapter of Kou and Nazuna beating the Ender Dragon. She was already playing Minecraft before I want them to beat the game together. GIVE ME WHOLESOME MOMENTS GOD DAMNIT These chapters also work but

That is basically what nazuna and kabura have been doing

So the father was sick (cancer?), meet with Kiku, falling for her, became a vampire, but remember that he is a family man and wanted to begin all over again... fuck...
I think he fell for kiku before he got some kind of incurable illness, and it was after he learned it that he decided to start over with his family

Users who are viewing this thread