Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 18 Ch. 171 - I'll skip it today

Dex-chan lover
I'm rusty on the lore here, why is Nazuna being in love with Kou a bad thing? What should happen if she drinks his blood again?

Contributor
image0.jpg

Pic goes hard, feel free to screenshot

Aggregator gang
Dang what a dilemma huh?

So Nazuna is afraid of drinking Kou's blood now that she loves him.

But she still has to drink blood somehow.

She may end up drinking someone else's blood so she does not hurt Kou.

But that runs the risk of causing jealousy drama from Kou.

This is gonna get messy before it gets joyful again. :meguuusad:
She just needs to suck a girls blood. Ez pz. No jealousy and no having to drink Kou's blood.

Aggregator gang
Well hey, Nazuna's in love! Nice! Here's me hoping the author doesn't stretch this out for 100+ chapters with the usual dense protag and heroine already knowing how she feels and what to say but just can't spell it out tropes so it all devolves through a ridiculous misunderstanding trope...
Must go straight to dating arc

Dex-chan lover
It's possible nazuna won't die from sucking kou off, she's a true/biological vampire and technically a hybrid who's half human. All the others were created, not born, as vampires

Supporter
That was an awesome chapter, we finally got the good news. I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Is this gonna be another vampire romance manga where both of the main characters end up together as humans? Im so sick of that shit by now it's always the same end. Tbh I'd rather It go the morbid route

Dex-chan lover
Dang what a dilemma huh?

So Nazuna is afraid of drinking Kou's blood now that she loves him.

But she still has to drink blood somehow.

She may end up drinking someone else's blood so she does not hurt Kou.

But that runs the risk of causing jealousy drama from Kou.

This is gonna get messy before it gets joyful again. :meguuusad:
The "I don't wanna drink your blood because it might hurt you so I'm gonna go for someone else's blood" is soooooooooo fucking overrated and overused... That's some Twilight shit... Just be upfront with him please. :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread